Heroic Fool Pedophile

Rov_is_a_Fag

Give him HELL CoyoteUgly!!!! Here is the dealio...........a pedophile will always justify his behaviour. The dumbass Polish chick he is living with---let her be sucked into it. She is trash, pure and simple...........another kid who is playing grown-up.

I will tell you this much, I had a service track down the phone number posted (paid for it) ...........it belongs to a Polish chick in NY. I wouldn't doubt there is something illegal going on up there and I need to put all of that information back in my report. Let's put it this way, there is interesting "stuff" with both of them.

Thanks for the reminder CU.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I have like.......................10 different reports that I tried to condense into one. Somehow I left that out of the final one...........maybe because I put it in one of my first reports back in October.

Rov_is_a_Fag

CRAP..............I need to go GIT another ink cartridge. Damn $69.95 HP printer. I would have been better off buying the $617.99 cent model.

OK HEROIC PEDOPHILE...............YOU ARE THE ENEMY YOU TWISTED BASTARD CHILD MOLESTER. I THINK PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE HUNG ON THE SQUARE.
THEY NEED TO BRING BACK HANGINGS. SHOW ALL POTENTIAL CHILD-MOLESTORS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TOUCH KIDS.

Rov_is_a_Fag

i thought Nubster owned Slipstream BBS???

Slipstream.com/694 sites hosted on server/Registered to Daniel Petri-Netherlands but IP#72.22.71.68/ Phoenix, AZ hidden registration/Wild West Domains/Ron Nelson-misrepresented himself on match.com/Nubster/truck driver/related site is GrabAssGirls??

THIS GUY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A DICK IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME PERSON. DOES SOMEONE DIFFERENT OWN IT??? I HAVE A LOT OF GOOD SHIT ON HIM.

He lived in Germany.............his ex-wife was in "intelligence".........or so he said. He supposedly has two kids by his ex-wife though I never could imagine that cause you would have to have a dick to git a woman pregnant.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I don't think he had balls either. I remember Dawn axing me if he had balls when I told her about his dicklessness. I had to stop and think about it because I was trying to erase the whole nightmare from my memory. Then I remember...............he didn't have balls. Maybe they neutered him.

if you axe me..................his biggest problem is having NO DICK.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Pretty pathetic for a 50+ year old man with no dick.

*SHUDDERS*

RUNS AWAY SCREAMING...........................TALK ABOUT DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

WAIT!!!!! Is Heroic Fool the same guy??? Cause wasn't Ron missmanners on this board when all that stuff went down???

How appropriate.............missmanners.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Needless to say.................I am still a virgin since my separation over 3 years ago. I don't count that one.

When I told my sisters and female friends and enemies............they all laughed hysterically. I said...............I don't think you would find this so funny if you had been in my place.

Rov_is_a_Fag

YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!

ShooterModifiedWeb.jpg

HOW MANY CHANCES DID I GIVE YOU TO COME CLEAN??? HOW MANY TIMES DID I ASK YOU IF YOU HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS BOARD?? I STONE-COLD BUSTED YOU OUT THE SECOND TIME I MEET WITH YOU AND YOU LIED THROUGH YOUR TEETH. THIS COULD HAVE ENDED FOR ME NOVEMBER 2005 IF YOU HAD THE BALLS<<YOU DIDN'T............TO FESS UP AND TRY TO HELP ME. YOU RAN THIS BOARD. YOU AIDED/ABETTED. YOU SEE WHAT THE END RESULT IS??? YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO GET OFF SCOTT-FREE????

THINK AGAIN YOU DICKLESS PIECE OF CRAP.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Do you still live in Nashville?? Antioch?? on the golf course?? in the new condo you bought on the golf course?? new furniture, brand new 18-wheeler truck.............how much did that set you back? The Polish 20 year old.........mail-order live-in?? Weren't you shopping around for one? I thought you found a Canadian? Didn't you have a wreck on the interstate?? someone rear-ended (no pun intended) you?? did ya GIT a big settlement?? It appeared to me you had hit some kind of JACKPOT........won the lottery or something.

Merry Widow...........or so he said. He had just buried his wife in August, he seemed to be doing just fine when I went out with him in November. Don't get me wrong.........he seemed like a nice enough guy.....well-educated, a gentleman, very kind. Until I busted him out on the second meeting and he lied to me. I tried again on the third and final meeting when I found out he didn't have a dick.

Rov_is_a_Fag

My strategy on the third meeting was to fuck it out of him..............little did I know.

On a positive note, I got to see the Opryland Christmas display. He wasn't a cheapskate.........I will give him that one. He didn't mind wining/dining taking you places you wanted to go. He also sent me one of the most beautiful flower arrangements to work on my birthday which impressed all the women in the office. They were all like....................he is a keeper. That's when I had to tell them he really wasn't.

Rov_is_a_Fag

MESSENGER!!!

What is/was Sadi's user name on this board?? I hold her liable. I will press charges against her too. I hold women to a higher standard of conduct.........she is a skank, money-grubbing HOE.

GREED. This is why she is with him. Trust me. WHAT IS WAS HER USER NAME ON THIS BOARD.............IF ANYTHING I WILL GIT HIM THROUGH HER. TRUST ME............I KNOW HOW TO WORK THESE THINGS TO MY ADVANTAGE JUST AS SHE WORKED IT TO HER ADVANTAGE. SHE IS JUST AS BAD AS HIM.

Rov_is_a_Fag

MESSENGER..................WHAT WAS HER USERNAME??? I AM GOING TO MAKE HER LIFE MISERABLE. SHE CONNED YOU, SHE CONNED A LOT OF PEOPLE..............THAT IS WHAT GREEDY CHICKS LIKE HER DO. GIVE IT UP. I WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO ONCE I GET HER USER NAME.

Rov_is_a_Fag

She is just like Dawn, Michelle and all the other GREEDY women on this board who did illegal stuff for money. THEY USED DECEIT FOR FINANCIAL GAIN. Don't kid yourselves.

Rov_is_a_Fag

They are WHORES...........pure and simple. I have more respect for the prostitute who makes no bones about what she is doing for a living.

Rov_is_a_Fag

You couldn't have paid me enough money to do what these women did.

Dirty Whores. There ain't nothing worse than a Dirty Conniving Whore.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Cause I know I do. I have a college degree with 25 years work experience that have been flushed down the toliet because of a lot of these people.

Aiding/Abetting