The Dallas Cowboys
ESPN

c61b3de9e02fd47291a7e5f7e7ac17f2.jpg

DALLAS COWBOYS
CBS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
68852614_10215432629273862_5601625604483973120_n.jpg

Dallas Morning News - A 15 year old boy was at the center of a Dallas County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

steve samurai jack

jack

Dallas Morning News - A 15 year old boy was at the center of a Dallas County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas Cowboys OG Zack Martin tests positive for COVID-19, out for Thursday opener vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The Dallas Cowboys will be without Zach Martin for Thursday's season opener against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after the six-time Pro Bowl right guard tested positive for the coronavirus and landed on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Because of the return-to-play protocols, Martin will not be cleared in time to play, although he is vaccinated. A fully vaccinated player can return to play in five days if he does not have symptoms following two negative tests separated by 24 hours. An unvaccinated player faces at least a 10-day quarantine. The Cowboys have had nine players on the COVID-19 list so far, which is more than they had all of last season.

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas Cowboys News

CeeDee Lamb said he lost taste and smell during his COVID battle. He found out he was OK while brushing his teeth. "I literally stopped and looked in the mirror and was like, ‘Woah. OK. I could taste it again.' It was mint. Imagine not tasting mint for a week and then just understanding like, wow, you really can't taste anything. It's real. Take it serious, bro. That's my message." Lamb has had three practices since his return and tried to stay in shape by running around his neighborhood.

Ezekiel Elliott called 2021 a "new chapter, so I can kinda redeem myself." He dropped weight, saying in training camp he was 218 pounds, his lowest since his freshman year at Ohio State and he had to get his suits re-tailored. "I feel like it couldn't hurt me," he said of the weight loss. "We'll see how it feels once we start hitting. I haven't been hit yet. I definitely want to kinda see where it puts me, how it feels and if I feel strong enough and being able to carry the load.

Amari Cooper gave a great answer to being asked if he's the best receiver in the NFL. "I think I'm the best receiver in the league but there's a difference between thinking you're the best and actually going out there and proving it," he said. "Do I think I'm the best? Yes. Have I proven it? I wouldn't say I have." Cooper had a career-high 92 catches for 1,114 yards and five touchdowns from four QBs last year. After ankle surgery and one preseason game, Cooper said he's ready for the opener.

Leighton Vander Esch missed the 2019 game vs. New England and Tom Brady with an injury. He's looking forward to Thursday's matchup vs. Brady. "Shoot, I mean, he can do it all," he said. "There's a reason he's still playing and he still wants to play for a long time. You've got to respect a guy like that. I mean, he is a student of the game. Right now, he probably qualifies as a professor at this point … If he catches you sleeping he's going to exploit it play after play after play."

jack

Zero and 5 for the season :bigass:

Tom Brady leads great game-winning drive in thrilling opening night victory over Cowboys
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers were a little sloppy in their first game after a Super Bowl title. But there's a reason they're champions. And they still have Tom Brady.

In a thrilling NFL season opener, perhaps the best one since the NFL started opening the regular season with a Thursday night game, the Buccaneers rallied for a 31-29 win against the Dallas Cowboys.
They trailed 29-28 with 1:24 left after a Cowboys field goal. Brady had been in that spot many times.

Brady led a game-winning drive Thursday, hitting key passes to Rob Gronkowski and one on the sideline to Chris Godwin, whose fumble earlier in the fourth quarter — Tampa Bay's fourth turnover —led to a go-ahead Cowboys drive. That just set up the Bucs' late heroics. Ryan Succop hit a game-winning field goal with two seconds left for the win.

I made $400 betting on this game last night. ha-ha. ha-ha. ha-ha.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Dallas Cowboys Schedule 2021

Preseason (0 - 4)

HOF: Thu, Aug 5 vs Pittsburgh L
Steelers use strong 2nd half to beat Cowboys 16-3
Matthew Sexton's 36-yard punt return early in the third quarter jump-started the Steelers, and the Cowboys never challenged after it. Dallas left 16 key players at its training base in California,

Week-1: Fri, Aug 13: @ Arizona L
Prater's 47-yard FG lifts Cardinals over Cowboys 19-16
Prater made a 47-yard field goal as time expired to win the game. That followed a 48-yarder that he made with 1:51 remaining in the fourth to tie it at 16-all. Dallas kicker Hunter Niswander made three field goals from 38, 36 and 36 yards.

Week-2: Sat, Aug 21: vs Houston L
QB Rush solid for Cowboys in 20-14 preseason loss to Texans
The undrafted fifth-year QB went 5 of 6 for 48 yards on a 13-play, 85-yard drive that ended with a perfect throw into the corner of the end zone for Cedrick Wikson's 9-yard touchdown and a 14-7 Dallas lead. Rush was 10 of 12 for 97 yards.

Week-3: Sun, Aug 29: vs Jacksonville L
Lawrence wraps preseason with 2 TDs, Jags beat Cowboys 34-14
Jacksonville's rookie No. 1 overall pick completed 11 of 12 passes for 139 yards and two scores in three possessions against Dallas backups. Rush was 4 of 8 for 16 yards in three scoreless possessions, while Gilbert finished 9 of 16 for 87 yards with the score.

Regular Season (0 - 1)

Week-1: Thu, Sep 9 @ Tampa Bay L
Brady throws for 379 yards, 4 TDs, Bucs beat Cowboys 31-29
For Brady, a seven-time champion, it was the 300th regular-season start in a sparkling 22-year career It was the 49th game-winning the three-time NFL MVP has led in the fourth-quarter or overtime during regular season. Dak Prescott threw for 403 yards and three TDs for Dallas in his first game since suffering a severe injury ankle that ended his 2020 season after just five games.

Week-2: Sun, Sep 19 @ Los Angeles Chargers
Week-3: Mon, Sep 27 vs Philadelphia
Week-4: Sun, Oct 3 vs Carolina
Week-5: Sun, Oct 10 vs New York Giants
Week-6: Sun, Oct 17 @ New England
Week-7: Bye Week
Week-8: Sun, Oct 31 @ Minnesota
Week-9: Sun, Nov 7 vs Denver
Week-10: Sun, Nov 14 vs Atanta
Week-11: Sun, Nov 21 @ Kansas City
Week-12: Thu, Nov 25 vs Las Vegas
Week-13: Thu, Dec 2 @ New Orleans
Week-14: Sun, Dec 12 @ Washington
Week-15: Sun, Dec 19 @ New York Giants
Week-16: Sun, Dec 26 vs Washington
Week-17: Sun, Jan 2 vs Arizona
Week-18: Sun, Jan 9 @ Philadelphia

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott throws for 403 yards and 3 TDs in 1st game in 11 months

All along, everybody associated with the Dallas Cowboys said they believed Dak Prescott would be Dak Prescott in the 2021 season opener. It turns out they were right, but that was not enough to overcome Tom Bradyand the defending Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Cowboys lost 31-29 on a 36-yard field goal by Ryan Succop with two seconds to play Thursday night. Considering it was Prescott's first live action in 11 months coming off a dislocation and compound fracture of his right ankle and a training camp in which he was limited by a strained latissimus muscle in his right shoulder, his play was astonishing if not highly surprising. Prescott finished with 403 yards, matching his career high in completions (42) and attempts (58) to go with three touchdown passes and one interception. It was the eighth game of at least 400 yards passing in his career and fourth in his past six starts.

Click Here For Complete Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

The Question

Eternal
HEHHH heh heh heh hehhh heh HAAA ha ha ha HAAA haaaaaa!