Elitist Redheaded Trollop
When it's 73 degrees outside??

Tisiphone

You're very into rocks Dr. Dave.

Mirah...one day!!! :)

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
no snow here yet, but it's horribly cold.

To get into the Christmas spirit watch documentaries about the arctic/antarctic region, visit the polar bears in the zoo, bake cookies, write Christmas cards, craft some nice Christmas decorations, listen to your favourite Christmas songs, brew some punch or tea with cloves and cinnamon and decorate your place with boughs of fir or pine for the Christmas scent :)
And if you have some 40° left, send them to me. I need something to defrost my feet ;)

Mirah

I love you
Go on a long journey such as the wise men did seeking out the baby cheeses.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Instead of gold, frankincense and myrrh, pickup some old frankfurters and mustard.

Tisiphone

And eating the Frankfurters, watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
When it's 73 degrees outside??

Easy. One flight to the UK, because it's going to be getting down to minus figures this week. If you don't value your tits, this will be an excellent chance to have them frozen free of charge.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
what holiday

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]JXx4IY4krIU[/YOUTUBE]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
This is how I get into the holiday spirit.
1. Wait until the day after Thanksgiving to get busy on the Christmas stuff.
2. Day after Christmas, start planning for the Secret Santa party, the office party, and each of my groups' parties. Mostly, what I am going to wear, what dish I am going to take, and what kind of present I am going to bring.
3. Start filling out Christmas cards to be in the mail by the 10th day of Christmas.
4. Start planning my office decorations to go up by the first weekend in December.
5. Start planning the decorations to go up in front of my house by the first weekend in December.
6. Start shopping for Christmas to be finished by the 20th.
7. Enjoy the days before Christmas feeling like I've accomplished much and partying like its 1999.
8. Realize on Christmas Day that there are at least two people I forgot to shop for or that I don't have enough butter, or rolls, or whipped cream, or forks, or something.
9. Vow to learn new Christmas songs to play on my violin or mountain dulcimer next year.

Tisiphone

Easy. One flight to the UK, because it's going to be getting down to minus figures this week. If you don't value your tits, this will be an excellent chance to have them frozen free of charge.

But what would I do with said frozen tits?

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
I'm sure you'll find a lot of gentlemen here willing to help you de-frost them ;)