Hurry - turn on the news - Special Report on Osama Bin Laden

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He's been captured or killed - the report is about to come on.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yes - they are saying he is dead and the US has the body. Apparently President Obama is going to make a statement too.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
starguard will be so angry that you posted this before him...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I was just about to go to bed - almost missed it.

I'm glad the hunt for him is over now but I'm worried, too, about what will happen now in retribution.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Cut him up and give a piece to each of the families he destroyed on 9/11

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Obama just got himself reelected.

Stastny

Naughty duckie
Pretty crafty how he worded this to make it sound like he personally had a lot to do with this success. As if the CIA wouldn't have been able to get to this if another president was there at this time...

I like Obama, BTW, but come on...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I didn't hear that in his speech.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Bush failed to do it for 8 years.

Whatever :rolleyes:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Burial at sea?

LOL, we've been HAD, ladies and germs.

Whatever, either way it's insignificant. Not much to see there obviously, we have to take everyone at their word that the events being reported are actually what happened.

jack

Think Obama will try to play the Bush Fear Card now?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I'm very sure that the Gov't knew where he was all along. They just waited till now to get him to avoid making him a martyr.

There is still one question that has gone unanswered: How did the Govt Identify him so fast without knowing something about those attacks all along?

Even before the second building fell, the govt was already on TV screaming that they had identified him. If they could gather enough intelligence reports to Identify him that fast, they should have been able to use those same reports to go after those hijackers and stopped those attacks dead in their tracks.

Bush was asked these questions by reporters from the International Media (especially Iran), and bush never gave an answer. All the way to the day he left office, he never gave an answer :(

jack

Because the towers were planned fucking demolitions, Starguard.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
We do learn fast as a nation. After 9/11 it took us a couple months to return to normal and start screaming "what about healthcare" or "it was a fake" or "It was Clinton/Bush/Whoever's fault". This time, it took about 5 minutes. Go America!

I bet we can erode any goodwill even faster this time, too. After all, we've got a head start on Bush, we already have soldiers fighting in the middle east.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
jack said:
Because the towers were planned fucking demolitions, Starguard.
Fortunately the downturn in the economy kept Bush from staging a second fake moon landing. That's what all that moon talk was really about.