Hurry - turn on the news - Special Report on Osama Bin Laden

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The answer for the civilized world is, replace oil as our primary energy component. Then we no longer have to enter into duplicitous relationships with Muslim/Middle East nations, continually installing and then deposing despots, in fact we can basically leave them alone to kill each other. They'll be happy that we're leaving them alone to live in the Stone Age until they decide for themselves to join the modern world. And they would no longer have any leverage when we try to go in and dismantle their nukes.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think the WShite House needs to post tits or GTFO.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The answer for the civilized world is, replace oil as our primary energy component. Then we no longer have to enter into duplicitous relationships with Muslim/Middle East nations, continually installing and then deposing despots, in fact we can basically leave them alone to kill each other. They'll be happy that we're leaving them alone to live in the Stone Age until they decide for themselves to join the modern world. And they would no longer have any leverage when we try to go in and dismantle their nukes.

Unfortunately, I think that is not as easily done as said and while being complicated is also a bit too simple. Just today the price of oil dropped over concern of weakened US demand. Fuel cell technology, alternative fuels and other ther technologies are being developed. When the oil producers no longer have a product to sell and they go broke, what do you think they will do? You think they will stay over there and kill themselves? Don't count on it.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I am not a conspiracy seeker. By that I mean someone who actively looks for a conspiracy in every bit of interesting news but can anyone really say that the information released thus far has not been a complete fucking shambles?

I don't even know what the official story is and what's commentary any more. It's changing so damn quickly.

So when I heard that they were releasing some home footage of the man himself I was all ready to take it as proof positive and admit that my inital scepticism was wrong.

Yeah, then I watched it:

[YOUTUBE]DB0ftf53JYs[/YOUTUBE]

I'm 90% certain that is NOT Osama. Doesn't look like him at all. Seriously, it kind of makes me think it might be him and that they did kill him on May 1st simply because they couldn't be this dumb. Surely they could have come up with something better because this is even worse -if that's possible- than the blatantly faked confession tape.

The CIA has admitted to faking Bin Laden videos in the past. ADMITTED IT. NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY.

The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a camp-fire swigging bottles of liquor and savouring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said.

SpyTalk - CIA unit's wacky idea: Depict Saddam as gay

I was almost convinced that the official story was true but now I'm more sceptical than ever and I don't care if people think I'm a nut for not believing it after the complete hash job we have been presented with so far.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting things about the video above are that he is holding the remote in his right hand even though Bin Laden was left handed and while that is far from damning I do find the fact that there is no sync problem on the TV from recording it with a camcorder present. To avoid this you need a genlock capable camera which is far from common and not that cheap.

Regardless of any of that though that man doesn't look like Bin Laden whatsoever.

Bah. I'm still willing to be proved wrong and stupid for even entertaining the idea that this could be a big fucking PsyOp but they haven't done a very good job so far.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
You know what... I've come to the conclusion that I don't know what the fuck is true or not any more. I need a drink.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
His hat in the second pic just makes the ears look bigger because it's covering more of his head. That's all.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Al Queda have announced him dead. So what exactly is this conspiracy for?

Notably, at the White House Correspondents dinner (where Obama had a pop at Trump) he started the speech with a sharp intake of breath and "what a week!"

I think he is dead, and he was probably assasinated, then "Dumped at sea" (Body held in refrigeration just in case) Frankly I think we all need to look elsewhere at the deals being done with the new powers in Northern Africa, Corruption in Afghanistan, the new Palestine government and the Egyptian deals going on. This is where the dodgy stuff is going on, not a concrete compound in Pakistan.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think he was killed when and how Obama says he was killed, but the fact that Al Queda acknowledged his death doesn't reinforce it for me.

I mean, if he wasn't dead, and Osama & Al Queda are watching Obama on TV announcing he's dead, wouldn't it suddenly make it ten times easier for Osama to funnel his money to cells and weapons and what-not? "They think I'm dead? Good, they won't bother me anymore! Let's play along, it will make planning go a lot smoother!"

But I don't think that is what's happening. We killed him, he's a shark snack, ba da boom.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Al Queda have announced him dead. So what exactly is this conspiracy for?

Well "Al Qaeda" are not much of a trustworthy source either. The "announcement" was found on a forum. Hardly an Al Qaeda press conference and it would be in their interest to say he's dead if he isn't.

I actually do think he's dead either way. If they are lying about killing him on May 1st for whatever reason they would at least know he had been dead beforehand. No way would they risk him popping up at a later date doing a "look I'm alive!" dance on youtube.

I will reiterate again that I am not saying definitely that the official story is total bullshit. Just that right now I am more inclined from what I have seen myself to call it that way. That can change and my ego can handle admitting that it's wrong if I am and more compelling evidence comes out. So far it's been pretty weak though.

I personally think there is nothing that crazy in questioning the official story here or in any other big event if there are big discrepancies and muddy intel being shoved our way as long as one makes sure not to make absolute claims. It's simply not that outlandish to believe -with plenty of good reason- that governments can bullshit to a spectacular degree. People like Alex Jones, who can admittedly speak some sense in-between his sessions of bat-shit crazy, can unfortunately make anyone who does look like a complete nutbar by proxy though which is a shame.

I don't believe in chem-trails, FEMA camps or alien cover-ups but there is a lot of documented evidence that governments can be heinous ass-holes of the third degree and are at least theoretically and morally capable in certain circumstances to pull off some pretty harsh stuff behind the public's back for their own gain. This would fall in that category.

I don't know what the truth of this situation is but I still don't believe that is Bin Laden in that video. What the repercussions of that are if it is in fact not him I'm also not sure of but I've got to call it as I see it.

BBC is reporting that the residents of Abbotobad aren't convinced either (I know this means nothing before everyone points it out but it is being reported)

BBC News - Osama Bin Laden: Pakistan's scepticism over videos

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Dumb PAKIS. They allowed a foreign military force to enter their airspace, land in a major city, shoot up said city, and leave unmolested. The PAKIS are too stupid to realise that the American actions were an act of war. Does anyone honestly believe the Americans would have done the same thing had Osama been holed up in Russia? Not a chance in hell. Why? Because they know the fucking Russians would have declared war on the USA for their invasion of their sovereign territory. The ONLY REASON the PAKIS did nothing would be thanks to their need of US aid for their dead economy. There is no way on this earth the 'mighty' Americans would have even considered attempting this had they not 'bought' their way into getting away with such an act. The dumb PAKIS know it. The Americans know it and the world knows it.

I do find it amusing that some Americans are thinking perhaps the PAKIS knew Osama was in that compound. Well duh?!! Of COURSE THEY KNEW, you dumb shit Yanks! NO ONE builds a compound like that, with armed guards patrolling the area in a major city, without the government knowing about it. Fuck, you Americans are stupid.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Oh lordy, the retard from the big Can-o'-duh just HAS to open his mouth yet again.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Not to mention, Canada is part of the continent of North AMERICA. Which, along with South America, forms the supercontinent often called America, or the Americas. Which technically means that YOU'RE an American too.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Not to mention, Canada is part of the continent of North AMERICA. Which, along with South America, forms the supercontinent often called America, or the Americas. Which technically means that YOU'RE an American too.

Ah yes, that's why when people in Europe, or anywhere in the world ask you your nationality, you ALWAYS refer to yourself as AMERICAN. Remember, I said 'nationality', and the Americas are not a nationality. You, the world, EVERYONE calls you an 'American'. As such, according to your own logic, you are also CANADIAN, which you are not. Dumbfuck.

OWNED you with your own argument, but then again, you are a typical dumbass AMERICAN.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You Americans are just pissed that I recognise the fact you broke international laws with your actions in Pakistan. What your SEALS did was commit an act of war against a sovereign state. If not for the monetary aid you provide to Pakistan, you would be officially at war with them right now. Odd you would never pull this shit against a state who owes you no money, and is also stronger.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ah yes, that's why when people in Europe, or anywhere in the world ask you your nationality, you ALWAYS refer to yourself as AMERICAN. Remember, I said 'nationality', and the Americas are not a nationality. You, the world, EVERYONE calls you an 'American'. As such, according to your own logic, you are also CANADIAN, which you are not. Dumbfuck.

OWNED you with your own argument, but then again, you are a typical dumbass AMERICAN.

You never said anything about nationality. And I was going on a technicality, that Canada is part of the American supercontinent.