I *AM* SkinOfEvil

The Question

Eternal
No, not the original. I mean that I'm a Skin level troll. I haven't been on WF in years, and they still can't go a week without dropping my name.

I'm their boogeyman. I'm their urban legend.

Grab this grenade, Dinner, and run it over to 'em like a good dog. :sarek:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I wouldn't get too worried about what amounts to an online jerk off session. In many ways, WF resembles EI and is just as much a wretched circus.

Next.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Do you spend time doing searches for your names over there or something?

The Question

Eternal
I'm not sure which one out of you and WF are the pitcher and catcher in this situation.

I gave it to 'em so hard that multiple posters there are still coughin' up my pubes, so the math on that ain't too tough to do.

The Question

Eternal
Do you spend time doing searches for your names over there or something?

Names. Heh.

2Ok1gcq.jpg

The Question

Eternal
For real, though, I mention them every few months at most, and only in the context of them still name-dropping me every few days.

Brickvader

Watching yall
But then you must systematically lurk their board...

Which considering what you think of them and considering what they think of you seems time consuming and ultimately pointless.

You are a clever guy you must know how it looks from the perspective of an unbiased eye.

I don't have a dog in this race so my opinion is mine.

Just sayin..

The Question

Eternal
But then you must systematically lurk their board...

Which considering what you think of them and considering what they think of you seems time consuming and ultimately pointless.

You are a clever guy you must know how it looks from the perspective of an unbiased eye.

I don't have a dog in this race so my opinion is mine.

Just sayin..

There are 1,440 minutes in every day. I can be generous enough to give them a couple of those minutes every couple weeks.

I'm big hearted like that.

The Question

Eternal
*shrugs* The timestamps on my threads about them prove it.

The Question

Eternal
Nah, the timestamps on their posts prove that I'm their boogeyman. I go weeks, months, without saying a peep about them. But I'm the monstah residing in their collective consciousness. This thread isn't a complaint, by the way; wasn't intended as such, shouldn't be perceived as such. It's a brag.

The Question

Eternal
Awww, and it looks like it's down right now. Where will all the Commies scurry off to?

Oerdin

When you are mentioned at all it is mostly in the context of "don't be as stupid as John Castle" or "you'd have to be more drugged out than John Castle". Just sideways swipes at what an idiot and failure you are. That sort of stuff.

Last edited:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WF is full of commies? Last I remembered the boring right-wingers dominated any discussion in that place, which is why I never came back much to use either of my accounts.

The Question

Eternal
When you are mentioned at all it is mostly in the context of "don't be as stupid as John Castle" or "you'd have to be more drugged out than John Castle". Just sideways swipes at what an idiot and failure you are. That sort of stuff.

Whatever you say, you "drunk" "racist". You know they make shit up to suit their little narrative, because now you've been on the receiving end of that childish crap yourself. And yet you still dole it out as if you've learned nothing. Which maybe you haven't.

The Question

Eternal
WF is full of commies? Last I remembered the boring right-wingers dominated any discussion in that place, which is why I never came back much to use either of my accounts.

I guess you must not have checked up on them since... I dunno, 2008? 2012, at the latest.

Oerdin

It used to be more right wing though now it is fairly centrist to slightly left of center.