I *AM* SkinOfEvil

Oerdin

Whatever you say, you "drunk" "racist". You know they make shit up to suit their little narrative, because now you've been on the receiving end of that childish crap yourself. And yet you still dole it out as if you've learned nothing. Which maybe you haven't.

They do love their memes and they often have poor boundries. That said, you just aren't mentioned that much.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It used to be more right wing though now it is fairly centrist to slightly left of center.
Yup. It's so "centrist" that you and henryhill are conservatives on it. :/

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well, they certainly don't like the word "cupcakeer" over there, much less calling a cupcakeer a cupcakeer.

Who'd have guessed.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
GTC has tried over time to map it all out, and it's like an Alabama family tree... more like a thicket.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So yeah. That was my civil disobedience for GTurner getting banned. They added a rule because of it. If I cared enough, I'd play the TBBS game and keep coming up with legal things they don't like for them to make rules about. Anyway, the problem is, now I've found out how wonderfully cathartic the word is. It's like the H-Bomb of American vocabulary. Or the N-Bomb. And I can't help saying it when I'm really really angry--not at people, but, say I'm trying to...make a hamburger. And I realize the pepper grinder is out of peppercorns. So I have to open the big goddamned 1/2 liter tub of peppercorns I got last time I went shopping because that was the smallest size they had. And the little plastic tab you pop under the dial top won't pop. So I grab a BIG FUCKING KNIFE and stab it. Turns out the reason it wouldn't pop was that I really *was* supposed to unscrew the whole cap assembly to peel off the heavy foil seal first. Even so, the plastic didn't break cleanly, so now I've got to pick the little bits of plastic out of the peppercorns so they don't wind up in the peppermill and ground up on my food (or jamming the little grinder thing). Then, while trying to get the peppercorns out of the huge jug into the little peppermill, peppercorns go all over the counter and floor. At some point in that operation I'm going to start saying "cupcakeer cupcakeer cupcakeer cupcakeer..." That's WF's fault.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
So yeah. That was my civil disobedience for GTurner getting banned. They added a rule because of it. If I cared enough, I'd play the TBBS game and keep coming up with legal things they don't like for them to make rules about. Anyway, the problem is, now I've found out how wonderfully cathartic the word is. It's like the H-Bomb of American vocabulary. Or the N-Bomb. And I can't help saying it when I'm really really angry--not at people, but, say I'm trying to...make a hamburger. And I realize the pepper grinder is out of peppercorns. So I have to open the big goddamned 1/2 liter tub of peppercorns I got last time I went shopping because that was the smallest size they had. And the little plastic tab you pop under the dial top won't pop. So I grab a BIG FUCKING KNIFE and stab it. Turns out the reason it wouldn't pop was that I really *was* supposed to unscrew the whole cap assembly to peel off the heavy foil seal first. Even so, the plastic didn't break cleanly, so now I've got to pick the little bits of plastic out of the peppercorns so they don't wind up in the peppermill and ground up on my food (or jamming the little grinder thing). Then, while trying to get the peppercorns out of the huge jug into the little peppermill, peppercorns go all over the counter and floor. At some point in that operation I'm going to start saying "cupcakeer cupcakeer cupcakeer cupcakeer..." That's WF's fault.

Well bless your heart.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oh I can come back to the board, but I'm banned from the Red Room. :gagh:

WF has become the new EI... boring and not worth it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yup. The Red Room is WF's controversial subjects and bad behavior forum. Interesting that they're now using this TBBS tactic there. I tried going back to TBBS after WF became a less busy version of TBBS. But I got banned from TNZ--apparently for using the word "Tranny."

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Exactly. And that should tell you all you need to know about WF.

The Question

Eternal
Or they should just straight shouldn't. They asked for it, they shouldn't scream and cry when they get what they're asking for. But they let their little favored pets take the trolling out of that space and go all over the board with it.

What they need to do is go hands-off and quit playing favorites or -dis-favorites. Either admit that they're bigoted shitheels or quit being bigoted shitheels.

Except that like all leftists, they lie. They're not impartial, though they pretend to be. Not being impartial is human, so they either need to admit to being just human or actually live their platitudes.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Have you asked recently? They need any poster they can get these days.

As if.

No, I'll just give it some time... a year or so... and come back to visit with the 6 duals I have there for some fun.

Maybe. If I can be arsed to do it.