I *AM* SkinOfEvil

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Have you asked recently? They need any poster they can get these days.
Then they should probably stop banning every new poster they get.

The Question

Eternal
They're doing that because they think every new poster they get is me. Can't imagine why... :who?me?:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
This thread came back on my radar when a post got repped. The funny thing is, after pointing out that it has shifted left enough that now Dinner is a conservative, Dinner got a month ban for being "racist."

Oh, and as I was typing this I bumped my desk hard enough that I thought I was going to spill coffee--and immediately said "cupcakeer?!" (The inflection was kind of odd--a mix of startled, angry, nervous, and hopeful (that I wouldn't have to mop up spilled coffee--I didn't).)

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
This thread came back on my radar when a post got repped. The funny thing is, after pointing out that it has shifted left enough that now Dinner is a conservative, Dinner got a month ban for being "racist."

Oh, and as I was typing this I bumped my desk hard enough that I thought I was going to spill coffee--and immediately said "cupcakeer?!" (The inflection was kind of odd--a mix of startled, angry, nervous, and hopeful (that I wouldn't have to mop up spilled coffee--I didn't).)

Dinner would only be considered conservative if you consider racism to be a conservative attribute.

I can see why you feel that way.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it? :)

The Question

Eternal
Sure it is. I just pictured you yelling, "Nig-GGERRRRR?!" at a coffee cup. It's funny.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
...and apparently not your strong suit either. Jesus, it's like being in some kind of daycare center for the feebleminded.

The Question

Eternal
No, I just had Ancalagon on ignore because he's garbage and his opinions are garbage, so thought you were talking to me with the 'reading comprehension' bit. lol

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That awkward moment while reading an old thread when you realize Bertshocka is the voice making the most reasonable sense...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
No, I just had Ancalagon on ignore because he's garbage and his opinions are garbage, so thought you were talking to me with the 'reading comprehension' bit. lol
Fair enough. I enjoy his wonky pontifications, because when Seattle has become Caracas Lite and he's like "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!/? NOBEL PRIZE WINNING ECONOMIST PAUL KRUGMAN PROMISED ME AMAZON WOULD PAY ANY TAX FOR HOMELESS SHELTERS AND SAFE PLACES TO SHOOT UP HEROIN." I'll get the satisfaction of thinking "told'ya so."

I mean, he won't get it. And even if he does, he won't admit it. But I'll enjoy it all the same.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That awkward moment while reading an old thread when you realize Bertshocka is the voice making the most reasonable sense...

OMG that's too funny.

MODMAN

A toast to Skin, wherever he ended up.

And, to Janice Rand. Just remember girls: men are insatiable beasts; if you're going out with your T 'n A squishing out of every crevice or - in the case of our late Yeoman - wearing a proactively short skirt around a perpetually drunk James Doohan - well, you just don't know what you're inviting, do you?

The Question

Eternal
Moral of the story: Never trust a Canadian.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Or at the very least make sure they have enough to get back over the border...

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
A toast to Skin, wherever he ended up.

And, to Janice Rand. Just remember girls: men are insatiable beasts; if you're going out with your T 'n A squishing out of every crevice or - in the case of our late Yeoman - wearing a proactively short skirt around a perpetually drunk James Doohan - well, you just don't know what you're inviting, do you?
Scotty's Missing Finger agrees!