I call bullsh*t on the Joe Hennessy account

steve samurai jack

I know for a fact that JACK took the Joe Hennessy account from CEEJAY to undermine NAP and it's 10 year mission to....uh...I'm not clear about the mission BUT ITS A 10 YEAR LONG ONE.

don't ask for proof because i'll just ignore your posts.

Do the damn thang man.

I call bullshit on this thread.

*tee hee*

JESUS CHRIST.

By your logic you could be a Blackfoot dual along with others. Why did Up Top and Do tha danm thing man become so popular?

GOD have mercy on your soul.

dude, you forgot about *tee hee* and *laughing*. they have become just as popular as up top, do tha damn thang, *urp*.

*laughing*

aeommai

cookie?
you tell em jack

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I call bullshit on this thread.

*tee hee*

dude, you forgot about *tee hee* and *laughing*. they have become just as popular as up top, do tha damn thang, *urp*.

*laughing*

Yes "laughing" was first coined by me in the comicon days. Ask around. Of course you would "steal" it. Your jealousy runs so deep you can't help yourself.

Time stamps don't lie, just like in TK Media Center :D

Thanks for the props, idiot :bigass:

jack

Whatever happened to that toon I wonder?

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
Why did this Joe Hennessy thread by aeommai was bumped by Venooker on May 26, 2022 and again yesterday, October 17, 2022?...This thread was created March 22, 2010.....Joe Hennessy was last seen at Troll Kingdom on November, 19, 2010....Holla Black you sqarers! :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
:wtf:
Why did this Joe Hennessy thread by aeommai was bumped by Venooker on May 26, 2022 and again yesterday, October 17, 2022?...This thread was created March 22, 2010.....Joe Hennessy was last seen at Troll Kingdom on November, 19, 2010....Holla Black you sqarers! :bigass:
Did you get your Joe Hennessy dual banned like steve suckmyeye jagoff?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
yo that's cool uh i don't know your email though. you can private message me wahtever you wanted to talk about brother.

but here's my theory:

you created NAP to PWN JACK INTO SUBMISSION. Then Joe Hennesy came up and decided to join NAP? now all of a sudden he's turning on you? Obviously he's Jack's dual!
a dual he's used to cause problems in your ten year long mission.

UP TOP!

^Read it and weep TK...That was my dual, shared with Hunter X/Bitchslapsmitty, Eel O'Brien and Spack^ :bigass:

jack

For the record I bumped this thread for the sole purpose of wondering what happened to the Steve Samurai Jack toon. You bit hard little fishie. But then, you always do.

e542feb5d53b5edf404c2d8db77a007f.gif

jack

jack

Why did this Joe Hennessy thread by aeommai was bumped by.....

It's "Why did this Joe Hennessy thread by aeommai "that" was bumped by"

jack

jack

No, I did that. Just like the Jackson toon.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Joe Hennessy was banned for being down with NAP and taking down suckers like a red neck trucker. Taking down TK's moderators (Conchaga, Sarek, Lakers Girl) like a mothafucka....Joe Hennessy accomplished everything I asked of him. :bigass:

jack

like a mothafucka.

It's like a "motherfucker"

I got him your dual banned using Conchaga who pushed the button. He you didn't own anybody. Just one of many failed duals of yours I picked off one by one.

Just like the one I recently picked off. Fuck with bull, get the horns.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Look what I'm doing to Venooker. Every time he logs out, I bring him back with just one post in The Media Center....Every morning between 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM he spams The Media Center....He's spamming this thread NOW

Jealous mothafucka ;bigass:

jack

I'm a Jealous mothafucka
It's "jealous motherfucker", (thanks for admitting how owned you are) and if you want to use the bigass smiley like a big boy you need to get the coding correct too.

like this :bigass:

jack

I got him your dual banned using Conchaga who pushed the button. He you didn't own anybody. Just one of many failed duals of yours I picked off one by one.

Just like the one I recently picked off. Fuck with bull, get the horns.