I hate dislike Sunday night again

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I forgot about that. Lockdown stretches out the time differently

Mirah

I love you
I've always hated mondays when I work M-F

Aparently I hate/dislike it BECAUSE I CAN'T POST IN ANGER! ANGRY! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

If you could see my face you would no I wasn't really angry

just slightly peeved!

but I really really really dislike Sunday evenings sometimes

Except the time I made chili for the whole week and I felt full and satisfied (Don't turn that into a sexual joke!) it was a good Sunday.

All other sunday's are just disapointments of "I didn't have enough fun, or I didn't get my chores done"

jack

Sunday evening used to be the worst for me when I worked M-F. Then when I went part time before COVID it was Tuesday night that was the bad one (I worked W-F).

Something about disconnecting from free time and punching someone else's clock. COVID sure changed that for me. I've almost gotten used to sleeping in :D

jack

Mine has become VERY alternative. Cant seem to stay up past 8pm though :D

Mirah

I love you
So last night wasn't too bad because it was raining and stormy outside, so that gave me something to watch and be distracted with. Also I only work 3 days this week, so there is that.

jack

You're lucky. I haven't worked since March 3rd.

Unemployment's nice though. Been developing my side gig in the process. Website, product line, consultations when the lockdown ends.

jack

I made an herbal skin tonic which I'm about to strain and bottle in the next few days. It's supposed to remove wrinkles.

I have no idea if it works. What would you call a product like this? I was thinking "Skin Tight" but that comes off kind of odd.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I made an herbal skin tonic which I'm about to strain and bottle in the next few days. It's supposed to remove wrinkles.

I have no idea if it works. What would you call a product like this? I was thinking "Skin Tight" but that comes off kind of odd.
Smooth Operator?

jack

Thats pretty cool actually.

Love Child

One Love
Shoot, who is this Chuckes51? They make a good point. Why don't I have them on ignore?

Traditional work weeks suck balls. Because we all know that sucking balls is not our favorite thing to do. Unless they are nice clean ones, but even then, I am not a dog, get someone else to lick your balls.