I hate dislike Sunday night again

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Watched the end of Outlander Sunday night. Roughest episode yet. Slept in Monday morning.

jack

Ugh thats triggering my epilepsy :bigass:

jack

I like how that rolls off the tongue.

jack

as it drips into the pan, you get scrambled eggsilepsy.

jack

Do you like yours runny, or over easy?

Mirah

I love you
Watched the end of Outlander Sunday night. Roughest episode yet. Slept in Monday morning.

I just started watching again after a friend reminded me I recommended it to them! I had only watched 1 episode at the time and binged 9 episodes last night. I heard the last one of the season is rough, I fear I am coming upon that. Oooh I have until 16, okay I am only on 11 now. I will take it slowly!

jack

I just cut the cable and bought a Fire Cube. Best decision I ever made. Did you see the last episode yet?

Cant wait til next season

Mirah

I love you
No. I don't want it to end. I am on Season 3 ep 5. Taking a break to watch this queen show.

I am at the part where her daughter knows now.

jack

MMM now there's the New Pope on HBO

John Malkovitch preaching to Marilyn Manson was quite a scene.

Mirah

I love you
I had such a nice weekend
baked, cooked, cleaned, relaxed, chatted with friends

Mirah

I love you
How have I survived the last few Sunday nights? Was it because of SNL? Was it feeding the ducks? Working at the theater? Will Sunday night ever feel fine to me?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I hate this Sunday night. I had do work for a few hours, and this week is going to be brutal even though we're only open for three days. Half the staff is off for the week so it's going to be nonstop client coddling, distributing work, getting jobs started, proofreading, and project tracking up the ying-yang. So many plates spinning at once...

It's almost a blessing that the family is not getting together on Thursday, because I'm not going to want to move a finger after Wednesday night.

jack

We watched the last 2 eps of Mandelorian last night and I slept like a baby.

Lots to do today.

Mirah

I love you
The day was good enough
The weekend was good enough
relaxed alot
ate some good food
fed some ducks
chatted with friends online and on the phone

Did no chores (except for cleaning up after myself in the kitchen and stuff like that)
I guess I should be happy because I declared before the weekend began that I would be doing nothing ALL WEEKEND Long.
I GUESS I MEANT IT!