I hope everyone in Britain has gone out and wanked.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
This is perhaps one of the most important Wanking Days in the recent history of this nation. I hope all of you have listened to the party leaders fighting for your wank, and you have gone and wanked accordingly.

I have just been down to the local polling station (a Roman Catholic Infant's School), and placed my wank in the deposit box. Remember that every wank counts, and the only way we can ensure that our voice is heard in full is to make use of your wank.

Good luck everyone.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WANKQUAKE!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It was raining so I stayed home in bed and voted in the general election instead.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I spoiled the "ballot" (blanket).

whisky

Boobie inspector
The wanking station was in a pub 30 seconds walk from my house, so we both wanked this morning before I went to work.

Ten past 7, but we still weren't the first to wank that day.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
For the first time I can remember I had to queue up to wank and this was at around 11 in the morning, so I imagine they're chock a block with wankers now.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
I just had my wank, nearly forgot my wanking card, its been a tough wank this time, really had to put some thought into it, didnt want to waste my wank...

the old dear there said it was important to wank, not stay indoors and do nothing, she said 'you cant change the world if you dont wank'

women like her fought to get a wank, bless the wanking system!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I had a right to do with someone at work who said he couldn't be bothered to wank.

There is a chance in his constituency that a complete wanker may gain power. I told him to wank, I even offered to give him a hand but he said no. It is amazing the lack of wanking will in the young today. Some people fought and died to give him his wank.

Anyway, I popped into my local church and despite the shuffling in the queue, managed to deposit my wank in the cubicle.

The thing is, I am not sure I care about the wankers who have received my wank. Definitely not staying up tonight. I'll see the wankcount in the morning.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm gonna stay up and see if the guy I wanked for will get in.

While I was at the polling station there was an old couple in one of the cubicles and the bloke was helping the woman to wank. I never knew that was allowed before.

SAUSAGEMAN

hahaha, the literal worst possible result - hung parliament with neither Tory or LibLab government possible