I hope everyone in Britain has gone out and wanked.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Children wank for Lib Dems? That is disturbing.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Never mind about the wanking demonstration. I will not wank for the Queen nor will I wank with children. If I decide to learn how to wank properly, I will do it for myself in the privacy of my own home.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You're going to write in your wank?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Cassie: The USPS won't except sticky envelopes!

Oh, well then, I'll have to put some saran wrap over the keyboard and wank electronically.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WANKING NEWS: Gordon Brown is so disappointed by the number of cum-stained ballots Labour received that he's stepping down as Prime Masturbator!

SAUSAGEMAN

WANKING NEWS: Gordon Brown is so disappointed by the number of cum-stained ballots Labour received that he's stepping down as Prime Masturbator!

The sheep shaggers have signalled their willingness to join in a circlejerk.
Plaid Cymru said:
Gordon Brown has done the decent thing following the overwhelming rejection of his premiership last Thursday. It was clear that he had no mandate from the people to maintain his position in Downing Street, and he has now shown that he has heard that message loud and clear. Mr Brown's announcement is a signal to other progressive parties that Labour is willing to talk in order to explore the possibility of establishing a progressive alliance to govern in Westminster.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My vote instantly goes to Ed Balls HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaa *wipes tear*

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You should wank again, just to be sure.