I hope everyone in Britain has gone out and wanked.

Mirah

I love you
I'll show eloisel how to wank for sure. But I am sure she knows more than I and can show me a thing or two. I mean teach me things. I mean

SAUSAGEMAN

Yes, that's fucking hilarious. Ho Ho Ho.
Hey, maybe there'll be a Lab/Lib/SDLP/Green/Alliance/PC coalition.

heh.

(But seriously, I completely empathise: the last 6 years in Canada have been a series of unstable hung parliaments like the one you just got. We get a completely immature game of brinksmanship every six weeks where the Tories put forward a terrible policy and dares the opposition to defeat them over it. The opposition always pretends it will, and then, mysteriously, they don't show up for the actual vote. It's pretty much the worst way to run a country.)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^don't forget to mention the two prorogued Parliaments.
Long live democracy.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
For those just tuning in: Record numbers of Britons wanked yesterday, with Dave Cameron coming first; though he wasn't far enough ahead to go it alone. Some assistance from Third Leg Clegg may be required, while unwanked PM Gordon Brown technically remains in power until he resigns or is VonCed by his party.

SAUSAGEMAN

For those just tuning in: Record numbers of Britons wanked yesterday, with Dave Cameron coming first; though he wasn't far enough ahead to go it alone. Some assistance from Third Leg Clegg may be required, while unwanked PM Gordon Brown technically remains in power until he resigns or is VonCed by his party.

Nah, you can be PM without being head of your party. Only the House can force him to resign from the PMship.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It bears repeating:

[YOUTUBE]gSlt-vedyL8[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That is fucking awesome.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Are you saying they are the Queen's wankers?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Does that include people of all ages? Because there was that 14 year old boy who wanked for the Lib Dems.