I know a fun game

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Let's play who can find a post where the cakewalk sock doesn't mention being a woman.

Then let's compare that number to the number of times confirmed women say they're women.

Yeah, you're right. That wouldn't be very fun. But hey, I made my point. Fuck it.

cakewalk

along for the ride
I like games, Mary! I'll play with you.

I bet you would find at least 80% or more of my posts have no mention of my gender whatsoever. When I do mention it in a post, it's because it's relevant. You know, when we're discussing the differences between men and women's tastes/preferences, or when I'm supporting the sisterhood. We all know how evolved you are and your stance on women expressing view points and women's rights in general, so I'm sure it irritates you to no end that even the vast majority of posts where I never mention that I'm a woman, you just can't help feeling it. But, that irritation factor is just a bonus for me, not a motivator.

Get on it, Mary! Your game - go fetch all the pieces! I'll bet you 10,000 credits that at least 80% of my posts are not gender specific in any way. At least. And, I'm giving you this here post as a freebie, because I like you.

Now, on the other hand, I would bet a least 40% of your posts contain one or more of the following choice words:

Fuck
Cock
Suck

Once you've collected all of our combined posts and counted the number of times that I refer to my gender and you invoke one of your favorite words, let me know if you need help figuring out how to calculate a percentage.

Game on!

:smflaugh:

cakewalk

along for the ride
Everybody knows you, Gear. You are as simple as they come.

You issued a challenge. I took you up on it. You failed to make your point in the OP, despite inaccurately and prematurely patting yourself on the back.

Are you backing down or are we going to play your game?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Why thank you Onyx. I do believe we've inadvertently identified another instance of implied femininity.

Heh. Too fucking easy.

cakewalk

along for the ride
Why thank you Onyx. I do believe we've inadvertently identified another instance of implied femininity.

Heh. Too fucking easy.

Now, now. Don't be sore, Mary. "Implied' gender doesn't exist. Gender is concrete. And my statement to Onyx certainly didn't imply any gender on my part. As you WELL know, either gender can fucking suck cock. Plus, your game rules clearly state that you are referring to posts that "mention" gender. Mention entails a direct statement, not an implication.

Don't be a cheater and a loser, Mary.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Dumbest thread ever.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
But funny though.

Get the fuck out of here. I've been in H.E. thread and Eloisel threads MUCH dumber then this one. So have you.

jack

Not a criticism, just an observation.

jack

Its cold and snowing here today. Last week was in the 80's. Crazy shit.

But things are good.

cakewalk

along for the ride
Dumbest thread ever.

Yep.

I took a few minutes this morning to play Gear's game. While he issued a challenge, rescinded the challenge, declared himself a victor, and then took a bow before the game ever started, I figured I'd give him due respect and see if his statement held any merit. At least he created a separate thread dedicated to his obsession, rather than derailing yet another one.

So, I looked at 6 threads where there were more than a couple of posts and different posters, including me and Gear.

In the Good TK Kama, Cakewalk Karma Welcome, Welcom New Poster Cakewalk, Your Happiest Places, Have You Never Been Mellow, and Stooges threads combined:

-I posted 102 times.
-I made 9 mentions of being a woman (or being a daughter) -13% of posts.
Included in that number are some responses to others who brought it up and I simply replied - freebies for Gear. No mentions by me of my female anatomy in any of my posts, but some of what I assume to be "confirmed" female posters made relevant mentions of their genders or anatomy - approximately even.

87% of the posts by cakewalk contain no mention of being a woman; several that do are in response to others making menion of it - mostly Gear and some sweet hair-pullers.

For Gear, I stopped counting the number of references to cakewalk's gender or cakewalk being a sock, a man, or having a dick/cock once that number exceeded my own references to my gender. Didn't have to go to far into most the threads. Gear's mentions/references to cakewalk's perceived gender and/or anatomy overwhelmingly exceed those of cakewalk's mentions/refernces to her own gender.

In terms of Gear's referring to his own gender across threads (mostly by means of what he does with his cock), why count? Gear's mentions or references to his own gender/anatomy vastly exceeds any other category of post by any other poster that I came across. Doesn't bother me a bit.

40 minutes was WAY more than enough time to dedicate to this fun game and composing this post. Those are the numbers and the facts based on a representative sample. If Gear sees "woman" in all of my posts despite the minimal times it's mentioned by me (which shouldn't be an isue anyway, I like being a woman - so what?), either he's upset that I am female despite his obsessive desire to prove therwise, or he thinks I'm a man. Neither matters, but I have a thing about false statements presented as fact.

It was easy enough to clear up the inaccurate claim in the OP with numbers/facts.

Not really a fun game as promised, but thanks for (almost) playing, Gear Always a pleasure; you are quite encouraging to other posters. Keep up the good work. And on it goes...