I know a fun game

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Just so we're clear - It's an expression of my disdain for you. Wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea.

But you already knew that.

So sock, do you want to use all the rest of your kiddy tools here or should I spread it out all over the rest of the board?

cakewalk

along for the ride
Just so we're clear - It's an expression of my disdain for you. Wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea.

But you already knew that.

So sock, do you want to use all the rest of your kiddy tools here or should I spread it out all over the rest of the board?

You really have no sense of humor. You won. I said you won. Then, you kinda gloated and I started playing with you a bit. All in good fun. Now you act like it's some kind of serious business. We are oil and water - I get it. Your disdain is ever present, except when you think you have some upper hand. Eventually, the disdain re-emerges withouot provocation (or with it ocassionally, sometimes I'm bad). But, to you, I am an ego slave. I see that as major projection on your part. I don't disdain or even dislike you, but I respect that your feelings towards me are much more passionate.

So, kiddy tools and spreading them all over the board? I have no idea what you mean. Can you rephrase the question?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Or

I don't care if I won but you can't figure out why even though I keep telling you.

Sink or swim sock.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hey Wilson.

See what I'm doing here to Gear?

When you die (which will be soon) that will be you I'm trashing

:bigass:

jack

I think Wilson will be the next TKer to die.

We'll have to make it a holiday.

jack

Hey Wilson.

See what I'm doing here to Gear?

When you die (which will be soon) that will be you I'm trashing

Count on it.

jack