I know a fun game

Donovan

beer, I want beer
She aaid "came across."

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Now I'm not saying I don't gloat or I'm not gloating. I'm just saying it's important to know when not to so when you do it has the most impact.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^another female reference.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Just foolin' around Cake. Nothing personal. Performance art of a sort.

One eh?...We'll see about that...

cakewalk

along for the ride
Just foolin' around Cake. Nothing personal. Performance art of a sort.

One eh?...We'll see about that...

I messed myself and you supplied the bait - thus, it's your ONE, uncontested. Overall, I think you're trailing. Maybe we have different scoring criteria? Mine is reality-based. I can admit when I mess myself up and laugh and regroup. It's an advantage.

See ya around, Gear. :madgrin:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
cakewalk sez :
True. If you'd messed yourself up AGAIN you'd be talking about me, not to me!

Silly Cake. You can't bait me friend. Talk about slow on the uptake. Here's the trick (I can tell you because no one does it quite like I do) (Which is probably for the best).

I had this part of the conversation playing out in my mind as one possible outcome as I typed out the header on the first post. There were other possible tangents. I let you choose. You chose the direction of the thread and we were of to the races. Or rather you were off to the races that is ;)

You proved to be slightly self-deprecating in a humorous way (as I'd suspected you might be) and here we are. Simple as that.

If you'd proved unable to see over the top of the chip on your (as I suspect may still be partially true), you'd still be talking to yourself while I waited for you to finish.

Ta DAAAA!! (it's a gift)

cakewalk

along for the ride
cakewalk sez :

Silly Cake. You can't bait me friend. Talk about slow on the uptake. Here's the trick (I can tell you because no one does it quite like I do) (Which is probably for the best).

I had this part of the conversation playing out in my mind as one possible outcome as I typed out the header on the first post. There were other possible tangents. I let you choose. You chose the direction of the thread and we were of to the races. Or rather you were off to the races that is ;)

You proved to be slightly self-deprecating in a humorous way (as I'd suspected you might be) and here we are. Simple as that.

If you'd proved unable to see over the top of the chip on your (as I suspect may still be partially true), you'd still be talking to yourself while I waited for you to finish.

Ta DAAAA!! (it's a gift)

Silly Gear. I don't trust you. I kinda like you sometimes, but I don't trust you.

Maybe you did see it playing out like it did. I will trust you on that one statement. Why not? If so, you did good Gear. Maybe I did too? You spend a lot of time and a lot of posts on "cake the sock". What kinda sock would be so naive as to walk right into such amateur bait? Take the time to actually do a quick statistical analysis to contradict meaningless sock contentions? Laugh at having been one-upped by the diligent sock blocker? Wouldn't she just throw out vague responses and try to mindfuck you instead? Much more fun and to the point of dualing anyway, right? Right. Surely, she's no sock. That's what I think you're thinking and it's good. Because you are right. Right?

The data I pulled is accurate and the points are valid. I actually think it's interesting where your focus lies; thanks for suggesting the game. I just lurk those bait threads that started out about someone/something else and then turn into you and your bro talking about me and other supposed duals being killed off by knives that never stab, guns that shoot blanks, etc... Slightly amusing, but not comment-worthy. Plus, why further derail a thread? However, when you devote yet another thread to me personally, like you did this one, and I see an opportunity to maybe accomplish some goals, I might just take it.

Thanks for the lesson though. And, I'm glad we're on speaking terms. Always nicer. Also, genuine thanks for not derailing a topical thread to do this dance with me again; that's not cool to others. Much better that people have a choice whether to ride this merry-go-round with us or not.

Huggles,
cake

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You're trying to save face which I understand. You're slave to your ego. You should fix that because it makes you an easy mark. A fact I feel I've shown clearly in this very thread.

Believe it or not you just received great advice. Great advice, I might add, I'd only give to someone I thought had potential. If you're uncomfortable being in that position because your pride clouds your judgment than you should feel free to go fuck yourself.

The good humored slightly self-deprecating version of you is much more interesting then this butt hurt, "I might have known it all along" version.

And you can stuff your self-righteous "Thanks for not derailing threads" right up your ass.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
If that's what you think happened here then we have nothing else to say to each other. You see, I don't play troll games like we used to back in the day sock. I'm just not interested. That's why you can't bait me.

I have a question for you - Is #35 as far ahead as I planned?

Dumb fucking sock.

cakewalk

along for the ride
C'mon Gear. Don't be that way.

You admitted to baiting me and even having a plan to do so when you started this thread. If I did the same to you in return and you call it "trolling", then you were "trolling" me too. Personally, I just think we're playing and having fun; I am anyway. But, if you don't want to speak to me anymore, that's okay too. We've been down this road before. I still like you even if you're mad at me and don't like me again.

Maybe we should just wrap this thread, huh? :phpsmile:

See ya around, Gear...