I might get a cat

Mirah

I love you
CATS ON VATS 2020 CALENDAR COMING SOON!

I can't find enough real images. My cat friends will all be wondering why I am carrying a vat in my car!

images

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It looks like a curious friend!

CaptainWacky

DRIVING A CAT HOME FOR CHRISTMAS, YEAH.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Her head is shaped so that it looks like she is capable of flashing a huge cartoon grin like the Cheshire cat. (She has high cheekbones)

Mirah

I love you
Cat has been doing mostly okay. She gets a little testy at times. I chok it up to settling in and getting to know her surroundings. But then other times she is super cuddly. And today it happened to happen while I was home on my lunch break. Suddenly she wanted to be super affectionate. I was only sitting down for a quick time NOT A LONG TIME!

And this is what happened.....

Except, there was also a cat on my lap

CaptainWacky

Mine use to watch me pee and I worried she'd jump in front and try to drink it.

Mirah

I love you
The apartment I live in used to be an assisted living place-so the bathroom was created for wheel chair accesability, there is no door, I just put a curtain up. That is why this never happened to me before!

I am trying to upload a couple more pics from imgur but it isnt' working very well for me lately. Also someone didn't like my picture! :D I usually upload them as hidden but had to upload it to the public file and I got remarks and thumbs up and thumbs down.