I might get a cat

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They see more than we know.

Mirah

I love you
At first, the cat would choose to sleep on the end of the bed or on the corner of the couch, kind of curled up into a little ball.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That's a big cat.

Mirah

I love you
She also does not mind the humidifier. In fact I think she likes it just as much as I do. I live in a dry climate and it helps with my skin and I hope it will help with hers?

Mirah

I love you
I am going to write a new series called "The Changeling Cat"

Except where in this one, the cat owner is actually a little crazy. They call the authorities every day claiming that someone broke into their apartment and switched out their cat. And they will also claim that the cat is moving things around the apartment while they are gone.
It will have an early twilight zone feel to it.

Perhaps I could write it like this:
One day the cat did go missing and the whole town was on the lookout for this cat, when one shows up and the cops convince the lady that it is indeed her cat. But she will claim, "Oh no! My cat never sat all cute like that!"

And then she will ask the cat, "Who are you?" "Where did you come from?"

And in this one her real cat will be found alive, living in a colony with other cats, just sniffing catnip and having a good ol time.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
144501445_3075750792656049_3610921060610285859_n.jpg

Mirah

I love you
So the 2 closest options for vet offices for me is to go to the one that fired me after 3 days or the one that I got offered a job at and I turned them down. Yay me. Didn't see that one coming!

The Question

Eternal
I have a cat. Eh... sorta. It lives under my shed. It is therefore known as... Shedcat. She's borderline feral. By which I mean, she's on the feral side of that borderline. She'll come up on the porch to sun herself, and she'll eat whatever scraps I toss to her. She has come inside the house -- but no farther than the kitchen, and less than a handful of times.

The Question

Eternal
I should also note that -- more than likely -- the only reason she hangs around here is that this house used to be a veterinary clinic. Shedcat is probably somebody's abandon who just posted up here because she didn't know where else she'd find a hoomin to look after her. But this house has (1) not been lived in in years before I got here and (2) has a plentiful number of mice, squirrels, etc between spring and fall, enough food for Shedcat to have nommed upon before I got here that she lost her need for a hoomin to sustain her, which all of that goes into why she hung around this spot but became mostly feral here.