I might get a cat

Mirah

I love you
ohmygosh
I am so excited. It is a cat I have already met and she loves attention and I love giving her attention.
My mom's neighbor needs to find a home for her.
She would be indoor only here tho. : ( I hope she would be happy with that.

8jpIdXx.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sweet! Hopefully she will have a nice window to sit at and watch the birds & things outside...

I would love a cat, it's been years. Can't get one in this apt. complex though...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I gave up with pets after my last cat passed. It's too hard to say goodbye.

The companionship cannot be denied (sorry for the spoof thread, I slipped back into the old ways!)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
GIVE HER EIGHT CUDDLES FOR ME I miss my furry little girl (and I also miss my cat!)

Mirah

I love you
I gave up with pets after my last cat passed. It's too hard to say goodbye.

The companionship cannot be denied (sorry for the spoof thread, I slipped back into the old ways!)

OMG there is a spoof thread?!
*goes to look

Chuckles51

I had to have my oldest cat put to sleep this past July, it was a tough decision to make but it was for the best. Now I’m just a one cat family, and may get a dog next time.

Mirah

I love you
Prize given for person that can find a picture with the most objects ending in "at" in them.
Cat
Bat
Hat
Vat
The other kind of bat
Sat
Fat
Mat
etc etc

I will clarify, it must not just be a cartoon drawing, unless it is a fabulous painting done by a fabulous artist........

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My cat just shat.

CaptainWacky

Remember when cats used to be angrier? I'm sure I remember that.

CaptainWacky

Maybe we were crueler to our cats before we could post videos of them only for meaningless cred.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

No girl has ever touched my elbow after I posted a cat video.