I was cravenly banned for eternity from TrekBBS for no reason at all. Very cowardly.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
blahblahblah I think I'm creative.

LOOK AT ME! I THINK I'M CREATIVE!!

GODDAMNIT! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!! MY MOMMY DIDN'T LOVE ME, SO I'M GOING TO GET ATTENTION FROM ANYWHERE I CAN FIND IT!!!

In this post, I repeat the same crappy "witty quips" about fairly good actors because I think I'm creative. I'll also explain it ad nauseum to further prove I'm a hapless halfwit with a mediocre sense of humor.

Who in the internets is JILLIAN?

Your mother.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Your mother.

You're not nearly as creative or attention whoring as I am. Not a tenth of a tenth.

Everyone LOOK AT ME:) Look at me NOW:) Loddy-da! Loddy-da! Pay ATTENTION to me NOW:mad:

I am AQUA-MAN The BigScawwyTwoll.

Fairly good actors? Blokes Count Bakula & Dean Spockwell are only as "good" as their ability to memorize the lines their given. They're a ham & a hack.

Conchaga, does B5TV.com have as many Herberts as TrekBBS?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Really Aqualung, you're story is just not that special here,we've all been there and gotten the T-shirt..http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=738&highlight=list+permabanned

Aqualung? Hmmmm!!!! Like it:) Beats my TrekBBS username:)

One reason I'm glad I was cast down from TrekBBS was my damn username:( Didn't care for it much. Only picked it 'cause it's an obscure grid reference.

TK t-shirts:) Cool!

How many aficionados here are also presently on TrekBBS?

I wonder how many TK folks are TrekBBS admins, mods & TrekBBSers who kiss admin/mod ass, &/or TrekBBSers who think they're admins or mods, & act in like manner.

Besides T'Bonz, I wonder how many TrekBBS admins, mods, their asskissers & wannabe admins/mods are TK posters, but, obviously, using different usernames down here.

Same thing happen at Bubba's WF?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Thread contents:

1 Butthurt trek nerd
1 Senior Trekbbs admin
2 Trollbbs admins
10 trolls trolling the trek nerd

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Thread contents:

1 Butthurt trek nerd
1 Senior Trekbbs admin
2 Trollbbs admins
10 trolls trolling the trek nerd

If TrekBBS & TheForce.net allowed threads like this here one, they'd be the "YouTubes" of Sci-Fi Aficionadodom:)

Instead we're stuck with gorks, dweebs & noobs posting 1,000,000 word novels as replies over whether there were 78 or 79 episodes of the Original Star Trek & how much firepower a Stardestroyer has.

Ever suffer thro-, I mean see any of the SW vs ST threads on TrekBBS or TF.net? Or those Borg vs Dominion threads on TrekBBS?

Assclowns posting 50 paragraph replies back & forth, forth & back over the shield harmonicks of Jem'Hadar & Borg ships.

"Oh, the pain!" as Dr. Smith would say.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Now you understand the purpose of this forum. If you ditch the moron/internet toughguy persona, and you'll fit in just nicely here.

As for seeing those threads, yeah, I have. That's why I post here and on other fora. I'm not saying those threads don't exist here. They do. However, most of the people here are obsessed with the following shows: Lost, Heroes, Big Brother (all of them), Battlestar Galactica, and Terminator. They also have a sense of humor about it.

Check out the media center and the sports arena. Something tells me you might like them.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hi Aquehonga! Welcome to TK!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Now you understand the purpose of this forum. If you ditch the moron/internet toughguy persona, and you'll fit in just nicely here.

As for seeing those threads, yeah, I have. That's why I post here and on other fora. I'm not saying those threads don't exist here. They do. However, most of the people here are obsessed with the following shows: Lost, Heroes, Big Brother (all of them), Battlestar Galactica, and Terminator. They also have a sense of humor about it.

Check out the media center and the sports arena. Something tells me you might like them.

Well, I for one am obsessed with Trek. And if you talk smack about it, I'm going to shove a disruptor up your ass!

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
So Bonzie, you gonna slap around Asyincritus some more? It was just getting good. :p

No, sorry. I said my piece, he his and that's an end to it. Besides, I gave y'all enough entertainment for a while. :p

Besides T'Bonz, I wonder how many TrekBBS admins, mods, their asskissers & wannabe admins/mods are TK posters, but, obviously, using different usernames down here.

Most who come over here come under their TrekBBS usernames. Most don't come anymore though. TK is, uh, well, not what it used to be.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I've probably bitched & whined 'nuff'bout this down in here.

I'm also now concurrently getting WF-olks' views on this. But you all know that already.

In these situations, there's Our Side (right or wrong), the Admin &/or Mod Side (right or wrong), & then the 3rd Side, the truth/reality (neither right nor wrong, just what is).

Time for a McDonald's burger:) No, wait, it's.................

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
No, sorry. I said my piece, he his and that's an end to it. Besides, I gave y'all enough entertainment for a while. :p

I was thrilled to see you say it, and to see that your eyes are somewhat open about him. He is a sneaky, underhanded, vindictive, detestable toad of a man, and it irks me no end the he's still using up oxygen on this planet. I've met some pips on the internet, but he is the only one i have ever truly disliked as a walking, talking, breathing, human being.

In short, I think he's a cunt.

beta-drunk

I was thrilled to see you say it, and to see that your eyes are somewhat open about him. He is a sneaky, underhanded, vindictive, detestable toad of a man, and it irks me no end the he's still using up oxygen on this planet. I've met some pips on the internet, but he is the only one i have ever truly disliked as a walking, talking, breathing, human being.

In short, I think he's a cunt.

well folks, I just started hangin around here and I'm sick
of Markb not saying what he really thinks.
open up to everyone mark.
really open up

beta-drunk

"In short, I think he's a cunt."

well, I just started hangin around here, and I think markb should let
his real feelings out. y'know, tell us what he really thinks.
you can't keep things bottled up.

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
Oh, he's not a bad guy. I've met him and stayed in his house and our families dined together. I just really disagree with what he had to say and it pissed me off that he was PART of the "TrekBBS problem" (any of us who were mods/admins would have been, you know?) yet he leaves and then dogs the place.

It seemed to me that he wants to belong at WF and to do so, he must disassociate himself from TrekBBS. That's sad. I've never got the idea that one must *only* associate (or mostly associate) with one board to fit in. That's rubbish. I was here when I was hated. (*grin!* Missmanners remembers those days.) I was still there and now I'm here, there and at WF. I don't believe in this "only one board can be 'home'" bullshit. It's the internet, not real life and we belong to, well, nothing. It's all like a quick time electronic pen pal meetup, if truth be told.