I was cravenly banned for eternity from TrekBBS for no reason at all. Very cowardly.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Oh, he's not a bad guy. I've met him and stayed in his house and our families dined together. I just really disagree with what he had to say and it pissed me off that he was PART of the "TrekBBS problem" (any of us who were mods/admins would have been, you know?) yet he leaves and then dogs the place.

It seemed to me that he wants to belong at WF and to do so, he must disassociate himself from TrekBBS. That's sad. I've never got the idea that one must *only* associate (or mostly associate) with one board to fit in. That's rubbish. I was here when I was hated. (*grin!* Missmanners remembers those days.) I was still there and now I'm here, there and at WF. I don't believe in this "only one board can be 'home'" bullshit. It's the internet, not real life and we belong to, well, nothing. It's all like a quick time electronic pen pal meetup, if truth be told.

Oh yeah? Well the Steelers STILL suck.

:phpblaugh:
mm

PS for whatever reason I just can't bring myself to care about online stuff anymore. I hope this doesn't mean I'm becoming normal or something.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Oh, he's not a bad guy. I've met him and stayed in his house and our families dined together. I just really disagree with what he had to say and it pissed me off that he was PART of the "TrekBBS problem" (any of us who were mods/admins would have been, you know?) yet he leaves and then dogs the place.

It seemed to me that he wants to belong at WF and to do so, he must disassociate himself from TrekBBS. That's sad. I've never got the idea that one must *only* associate (or mostly associate) with one board to fit in. That's rubbish. I was here when I was hated. (*grin!* Missmanners remembers those days.) I was still there and now I'm here, there and at WF. I don't believe in this "only one board can be 'home'" bullshit. It's the internet, not real life and we belong to, well, nothing. It's all like a quick time electronic pen pal meetup, if truth be told.

WHEN you were hated? You mean yesterday?

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
Oh yeah? Well the Steelers STILL suck.

:phpblaugh:
mm

PS for whatever reason I just can't bring myself to care about online stuff anymore. I hope this doesn't mean I'm becoming normal or something.

I've always been too sensitive for my own good. I must confess though, I'm much less apt to care about online stuff than I was back in the day. I find myself more oft than not being an onlooker as opposed to a participant in whatever is going down, which is different than it used to be.

I think after so long online, I'm quite jaded. ;)

P.S. Yeah, the Steelers suck....all the way to that 6th ring! No one else has that many. Someone could catch up, as several have 5, but as long as it lasts, I'm enjoying it. :)

faceman

Rebel
I hope this cocksucker gags on his own cum and...you know...stops posting here.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I think he's cute.

Seph

Retired Account
watched starship mine the other day for the first time since about 8 years ago when menty used to live round the corner frm me, miss that dude.