If all goes well I will be married a year from now.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Congratulations.

Why the wait?

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
Being in "love" effects how your brain works, fuck love in her brown star, wear her butt as a hat and dash that bitch to the curb, then look for some more "love".

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Being in "love" effects how your brain works, fuck love in her brown star, wear her butt as a hat and dash that bitch to the curb, then look for some more "love".

Thts fine if your goal is to become a pervy old man like Hugh Hefner.

Cody

Her daughter hates me. she is a spoiled little 19 year old bitch. She is nuts and may never work as she is a nut case.

She has no business messing with me, dumb ass kid.

you marry the bitch you're stuck with her breeding mistakes too. quit whining faggit.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Her daughter hates me. she is a spoiled little 19 year old bitch. She is nuts and may never work as she is a nut case.

She has no business messing with me, dumb ass kid.

Was this in response to the question-"Why wait?"

Because this was really random.

If she truly is a nut case then eloisel should be upset at you for talking bad about this woman's daughter who is mentally ill.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
But srsly tho, what is up with her daughter? Is the father still in the picture? Does the daughter not like her mom either? Does she like anybody?

Cody

The daughter is 19 and still lives at home, she should be out getting long dicked up the pooper by some minority for drugs like the rest of the lazy worthless fat white whores a real job.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The daughter is 19 and still lives at home, she should be out getting long dicked up the pooper by some minority for drugs like the rest of the lazy worthless fat white whores a real job.

I'm 39 and living at home. Economy sucks. Had to move back home after the telemarketing place of business I worked at closed. 3 years later and still can't find a decent job.

Cody

I'm 39 and living at home. Economy sucks. Had to move back home after the telemarketing place of business I worked at closed. 3 years later and still can't find a decent job.

The operative word is there. This implies you still at least have A JOB of some sort and are contributing towards the cost of your upkeep as a human.

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
Not he HASN'T had a job in 3 years, lives at his mum's with a bedroom that has no door, nice contribution.