If all goes well I will be married a year from now.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Was this in response to the question-"Why wait?"

Because this was really random.

If she truly is a nut case then eloisel should be upset at you for talking bad about this woman's daughter who is mentally ill.

Think I'll let you do it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I know tons of people that are getting jobs now a days. In fact those same people are getting jobs, quitting them and moving on to other better jobs. That always amazes me in times like this, I think, "Wow, what a risk taker" but the fact is-there are people getting jobs!

Are there any Home Depot or Lowes where you live? Is sounds like you mostly have small family owned stores where you live, get to know somebody, do some networking.

I don't think you are lazy really, but at some point you may have to make it on your own. You are lucky you have your family, not a lot of people have that.

Here I am going to school, doing everything I can to make a living at the same time-and my family wants me to not do my homework to spend time with them. WTF. Are they going to pay my bills? No. So I have to keep doing my homework and put my friends and family on hold until school is done. I have no life, but it will get better soon.

My family would rather I spend all my time job searching(or go back to school and work towards getting a decent job rather than a low apying job at Lowes or something), cleaning my parents hoarder's house, working on my relationship with God, and taking care of the other household chores and spend little to no time relaxing. So I usually end up mentally stressed/fatigued trying to please my family and usually say fuck it and do little to none of that, instead of the most obvious thing which is to work towards getting out of this situation and getting the control back in my life.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I know tons of people that are getting jobs now a days. In fact those same people are getting jobs, quitting them and moving on to other better jobs. That always amazes me in times like this, I think, "Wow, what a risk taker" but the fact is-there are people getting jobs!

Are there any Home Depot or Lowes where you live? Is sounds like you mostly have small family owned stores where you live, get to know somebody, do some networking.

I don't think you are lazy really, but at some point you may have to make it on your own. You are lucky you have your family, not a lot of people have that.

Here I am going to school, doing everything I can to make a living at the same time-and my family wants me to not do my homework to spend time with them. WTF. Are they going to pay my bills? No. So I have to keep doing my homework and put my friends and family on hold until school is done. I have no life, but it will get better soon.

My family would rather I spend all my time job searching(or go back to school and work towards getting a decent job rather than a low apying job at Lowes or something), cleaning my parents hoarder's house, working on my relationship with God, and taking care of the other household chores and spend little to no time relaxing. So I usually end up mentally stressed/fatigued trying to please my family and usually say fuck it and do little to none of that, instead of the most obvious thing which is to work towards getting out of this situation and getting the control back in my life.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You know these things so why don't you do something about it? Empower yourself.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
At some point you have to stop blaming everyone else for your situation and do something to change your life in a positive way. What are you doing to get financing to go back to school to re-educate and re-train yourself to be employable?

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
But srsly tho, what is up with her daughter? Is the father still in the picture? Does the daughter not like her mom either? Does she like anybody?

She has been seeing a shrink half her life. Her dad is my old best friend from way back in the 4th grade and is doing 38 years for murder.

Her mom spoiled her rotten and admits she is spoiled rotten.

A week ago the bitch kid writes this to me.we have not spent a whole hour together in the last 14 years so she is pulling it out her ass and is a underhanded bitch.

Whereas before I was impartial and couldn't care less about you dating my mom, I have to say I'm quite disappointed in you now. Perhaps it's because I didn't know you very well. As for right now, you've given me a very bad impression of your character. It seems every week you do something to make me approve of you less. I'm sure you know which actions I am speaking of. I highly dislike drinking, and your actions while inebriated are inexcusable. As of right now, I no longer support your relationship with my mother. I assure you that should I tell her to break up with you, she won't hesitate to do so, as she cares more about the feelings of her children than anything else. Continue acting the way you are, and I wont hesitate to ask her to break it off with you.
I hope you take this message to heart, because you have gone far beyond the point of walking on thin ice. Right now you need to worry whether or not I give you a hand out of the cold water. This is your last chance, and only warning.

What the fuck? That little girl is not my mother.

Whats funny is the brats car is parked in front of my house and needs the exhaust manifold gasket changed, new tail pipe and muffler.
Well im not drilling out broken studs in the motor block and climbing under the car and welding having fire rain down on me. I charge $75 an hour for that shit and just because Im fucking her mom does not entitle her to free work on her car.

My last girlfriend had a lazy 19 year old daughter and I ran her the fuck off and out of the house for good.

This chick is next.

Cody

troll the 19 year old into threatening you physically and then go get a protective order. it's the move she's going to use on you, so beat her to it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
troll the 19 year old into threatening you physically and then go get a protective order. it's the move she's going to use on you, so beat her to it.

Show her a picture of me and say "This is the male version of you in 20 years."

( btw thats me in my avatar. Or if you really want to scare her I'll PM you my half naked moob pic)

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
Show her a picture of me and say "This is the male version of you in 20 years."

( btw thats me in my avatar. Or if you really want to scare her I'll PM you my half naked moob pic)

Or flash her loktars pic and say you have paid him to rape her, if she does not shut up and fuck off.

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
I didn't say you could actually rape her, just a threat of sexual violence from you to anybody is enough to make them straighten their life out.

Cody

take it from me, unless you need to change tax brackets don't get married until you get close to retirement age.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Retirement age? wtf is that some Limbo Bar?

jack

it isnt 65 doofusface. It's 67 and by the time YOU get to it, it'll be 70

jack

Those must be wooden legs then. From the social security website...

http://www.ssa.gov/retirement/1960.html

Full Retirement Age: If You Were Born In 1960 Or Later
Your full retirement age Is 67