Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If all goes well I will be married a year from now.

Those must be wooden legs then. From the social security website...

http://www.ssa.gov/retirement/1960.html

Full Retirement Age: If You Were Born In 1960 Or Later
Your full retirement age Is 67

just because social security is broken and fucked into raising its age doesn't mean that most companies that offer retirement stopped allowing you to take it at 65, or even earlier depending on how long you have there. subjectively a person can be considered at "retirement age" in their 40s.

Pay into the system for 48 years for a 40 percent return on your investment. Smart thinking.

I'm still right, btw.

I can retire after 20 years with my employer, or at age 60 and being with my employer 5 years. I can work longer if I want - and my pension will increase with each year, significantly at age 62, and even more so at 65. Plus, I worked in the private sector 28 years so there better be some social security payments at some time too. I may work some in the private sector for a couple of years after I retire from public service to increase my social security benefits.

I can retire after 20 years with my employer, or at age 60 and being with my employer 5 years. I can work longer if I want - and my pension will increase with each year, significantly at age 62, and even more so at 65. Plus, I worked in the private sector 28 years so there better be some social security payments at some time too. I may work some in the private sector for a couple of years after I retire from public service to increase my social security benefits.

^^^ this ^^^

You're really an idiot. She's talking about her pension from work, not SS.

Try to keep up Sammy. You retire at 65 it's for 40 percent of your SS benefits.

House painters and welfare cheats don't have a pension afaik.

You're really an idiot. She's talking about her pension from work, not SS.

Try to keep up Sammy. You retire at 65 it's for 40 percent of your SS benefits.

House painters and welfare cheats don't have a pension afaik.

I'm talking about retiring from the work force jack, which can be done as young as 43 if someone plays their cards right.

Hell then, I've been retired for 8 years already. In about 4 I'll get early soc sec too. I was fully paid into the system in 2004.

Yknow at my levels I'll be 73,080 ahead of the game on early retirement than if I wait til 67. I'd have to be 78 to "break even" on the difference to catch up :D

Make sure to call the police afterwards. I want my nice comfy cell and three square meals a day.

And let the tax payers pay for you.
So you admit, you are a lazy bastard after all.

And by the time I get a job it will/I will be 90.

You can get a fucking job you asshole. Take a look around you-and accept a lower position with an outlook of moving up-you have to start somewhere. Plus when you are out and about you never know who you will meet. Just the other day I got a job offer, it is because I interact with people in the area in which I live and more.

Your bs is getting old, how the hell else am I supposed to respond to your posts. Go back to ignoring it I suppose.

Good Day

Take a look around you-and accept a lower position with an outlook of moving up-you have to start somewhere.

Great advice!(he says sarcastically) Don't ever become a marriage counselor.

blah, blah, blah....yada, yada, yada...I'm trying to find job...never good enough..fast enough...and while your trying to find a job...never relax...clean my hoarder house of 40 years of junk in a week or a few months...just you and your brother...oldest brother wants to get mother declared incompetent...do my shopping...cook my meals...going to Franciscan school...learning spiritual stuff...good for soul...PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE...GUILT GUILT GUILT...low self esteem lowering...what little self confidence I had fading...if I wasn't a coward...I'd kill myself by now...hope for bright future dimming...oh look I've been possessed by Cap'n Wacky...kjdhjkhdsDEAD...FUCK YOU ILC...

Leave Lok alone. He's doing the best he can with the hand he's been dealt with, and finding it hard to find purchase.

Yes, he has many issues to deal with. Yes, he needs an infusion of self-confidence and should seek one-on-one therapy. Yes, he's muddling through with projects that he finds useful to his self-growth at the moment. Yes, we can all look through the zoo window and see that his choices are not working and there are better choices to make. BUT, this is his life. We cannot change him, only he can. Sometimes, it is better to simply offer quiet support and not get so involved in trying to wrest control of his life and do it for him.

It is the level of our own anger and frustration that should show Lok that we care, but that our "care" may be causing him to retreat back into old and unuseful patterns. This "intervention" is not as helpful as one might think. Are we telling Lok how WE feel and how our helplessness makes us feel, or are we using the so-called "help" to vent our own anger and fears?

Lok's resistence to our suggestions and/or demands to change indicates that we should back off and let him be. Come at him from a place of friendship and concern, not anger and denigration.

Sometimes you have to just let go.

But. . .Lok, this does not mean that you can continue to vent your unhappiness and not invite a response from those around you -- a response you may not like or want to hear. If you are on your chosen path, than accept that those around you are not going to be accepting of your decisions, especially if those decisons are perceived as not really working to your betterment. In other words, time to put up or shut up.

With love,
Enke

Speak for yourself. I'm his friend. Always have been since I met him, always will be.

I'm getting quite TIRED of being told what to say and what not to say. Especially concerning Lox. Especially when I'm not saying it. Lox knows where I stand, and that's at his back.