Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If all goes well I will be married a year from now.

Speak for yourself. I'm his friend. Always have been since I met him, always will be.

I'm getting quite TIRED of being told what to say and what not to say. Especially concerning Lox. Especially when I'm not saying it. Lox knows where I stand, and that's at his back.

You're one of the few that I'd allow to stand at my back without fearing you have a knife to stab me with.

I never stab someone in the back.

I prefer the chest so I can see the look in their eyes...... :bigass:

Stop making fucking excuses. I will not accept it anymore. You are better than that.
RISE UP DUDE!

Its hard to rise up when your impatient workaholic mother knocks you down over and over and doesn't appreciate your efforts in taking care of her and looking for work. No amount is good enough for her, if I don't do things her way and immediately I'm a failure to her.

Its hard to rise up when you fear being homeless.

One brother ran away from home years ago and is supporting himself with a tattoo apprenticeship, one brother wants to throw away most of her possesions and throw away my mom and dad into a nursing home...and I'm the bad guy/bad son? WTF? I'm actually trying to help her and trying to help myself find a job.

Yeah I know...more excuses...give me money and I might actually be able make some change in my life...I get $200 in food stamps and $30 gas money when I need it and the occaisonal $20 emergency money...FUCK ME...

It's sometimes better to say less than more; when you start explaining yourself, some people see that as weakness and home in for the attack.

Loktar, we're all afraid of stuff, we all have problems of some kind. You're not alone.

It's sometimes better to say less than more; when you start explaining yourself, some people see that as weakness and home in for the attack.

Loktar, we're all afraid of stuff, we all have problems of some kind. You're not alone.

Some people here already see me as weak...a freak...and a fool. I can't do any worse damage to my online respect level/reputation by explaining myself/venting my frustrations...I wish I was able to do so in a more jokey manner like Love Child instead of it coming out looking like I'm whining and complaining about my life.

Some people here already see me as weak...a freak...and a fool. I can't do any worse damage to my online respect level/reputation by explaining myself/venting my frustrations...I wish I was able to do so in a more jokey manner like Love Child instead of it coming out looking like I'm whining and complaining about my life.

People associate you with your avatar. maybe if your av was a little less 'oh hai i'm a closet pedo who cuts himself and smears shit on the carpets when mommmy's not around' you'd get more laughs.

Just an observation.

People associate you with your avatar. maybe if your av was a little less 'oh hai i'm a closet pedo who cuts himself and smears shit on the carpets when mommmy's not around' you'd get more laughs.

Just an observation.

...says the guy using an avatar of a woman who may or may not be his wife, sister, girlfriend or mother.

Just an observation.

Here's an observation. You're a fucking idiot.

But, he did say he wears dresses so perhaps the applicable term would be "internet GODDESS".

@ Enk, I spend 1/2 my time ignoring Lok's posts, then I let it boil up and I finally say something.

Loktar, you know I love you, you know I really do have your back, if you turn every thread into this then I am going to keep posting right back.