If all goes well I will be married a year from now.

Cody

Not he HASN'T had a job in 3 years, lives at his mum's with a bedroom that has no door, nice contribution.

Oh well if he's turning down opportunities to make any money when he could be doing something thats gay. I mean i caught no end of shit for an old craiglist ad i posted that turned up on lizardnet where I was looking for shit to do, from odd jobs like pet sitting and yard maintenance on up to my main profession of painting. Seph can tell you about it. The point is I was proactive about it and I did generate income from that ad so IDC what anyone says about it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Not he HASN'T had a job in 3 years, lives at his mum's with a bedroom that has no door, nice contribution.

I'm generating no income, but I do contribute by helping my mom with the cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping as well as job search. Also do my religious/spiritual homework/lessons as part of my training to be a Franciscan and I volunteer my time to help out at various events/activities of the Knights of Columbus.

I'm not as lazy and unproductive as you make me out to be.

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
I'm generating no income, but I do contribute by helping my mom with the cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping as well as job search. Also do my religious/spiritual homework/lessons as part of my training to be a Franciscan and I volunteer my time to help out at various events/activities of the Knights of Columbus.

Loktar you don't have a job, you don't have no respect, from me anyway, I think generally you are a plenty nice fella, but you don't do fuck all to better yourself and chopping veg and washing up for your mum does not cut the mustard in my book.

Just being honest pal.

Cody

^ House cupcakea. You should be offering to clean gutters or mow lawns cheap or SOMETHING besides sucking off obama's gibs me dat EBT...

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I know tons of people that are getting jobs now a days. In fact those same people are getting jobs, quitting them and moving on to other better jobs. That always amazes me in times like this, I think, "Wow, what a risk taker" but the fact is-there are people getting jobs!

Are there any Home Depot or Lowes where you live? Is sounds like you mostly have small family owned stores where you live, get to know somebody, do some networking.

I don't think you are lazy really, but at some point you may have to make it on your own. You are lucky you have your family, not a lot of people have that.

Here I am going to school, doing everything I can to make a living at the same time-and my family wants me to not do my homework to spend time with them. WTF. Are they going to pay my bills? No. So I have to keep doing my homework and put my friends and family on hold until school is done. I have no life, but it will get better soon.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You realize we do this round and round every few weeks?

Eat Shit And Die

I'm going to do it till it sinks, In is he just going to sit on his ass till his parents die and he inherits their property?

That is awful.

jack

I didn't say I agreed with it, only that it's an extremely repetitive conversation. I've worked my whole life, one way or the other. Some jobs good, some jobs bad, but I cant recall a week since I was 14 not going without a paycheck.

I cant imagine not getting a paycheck.

Eat Shit And Die

I didn't say that it wasn't repetitive just that hes a nice guy and hes wasting his existence and I'd try to make him see/change that if i could.

jack

What's interesting about the way the economy's changed is it used to matter what you did. Now it only matters that you work.

jack

You having coffee, or is it lunch time there?

jack

Nicaraguan french press. Coffee tastes better when birds sing over it.

jack

I just got up. The dog is a little lame from the hike we took, so he kept yelping when I turned over. Going to be a lovely day in every way today.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Coffee. Soon.