If all goes well I will be married a year from now.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
@ Enk, I spend 1/2 my time ignoring Lok's posts, then I let it boil up and I finally say something.

I spend half my time resisting the urge to complain/whine post and then it boils over. Its not like I do it every day. And it only lasts a few days at most. Believe it or not, its not fun for me either. I'd rather just be my funny, silly self and not drag all my problems here. I come here to escape reality.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Maybe I'm not paying attention but this is the first time I've seen you "whine and complain". This is your home forum, right? An occasional whine should be allowed amongst friends. (Don't worry, I'm not including myself in that category. I'm just a casual observer.)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Loktar,
I've got no illusions about you. I know you to be a turncoat kind of friend if you think the next troll that comes along is funny. I'm also almost old enough to be your mother and know what it is like to be stuck taking care of a person who refuses to grow up, makes all kinds of excuses as to why he is a failure, can't get a job, can't move out of the bad living conditions, can't make friends, can't go out, can't, can't, can't, can't. I see you - not as someone to hate or even to feel sorry for. I see you as someone to worry about and wish better things for, as someone who needs to be forced into doing a few things for yourself so you'll be able to accept other good things coming into your life. Your life will never get better until you shed yourself of this can't kind of thinking. I truly do wish you the best - good health, love, friendship, prosperity, and joy. I hope, most of all, that you can accept good things into your life.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
And, now, I'm getting ready to go out into this day. It is party day and the party has a hawaiian theme. Woo Hoo - bright hawaiian shirt, grass skirt, straw hat, puka shell necklace, leis, sandals at the ready - and it is raining. Later.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
pretty sure they fuck on cam alot, i guess loktar waers his moms bra and a dora the explorer mask...

Nah, its an Ariel the Little Mermaid mask and I glue seashells to my mantits. I pretend my penis is the fin.

Cody

Nah, its an Ariel the Little Mermaid mask and I glue seashells to my mantits. I pretend my penis is the fin.

Good on you but jack doesnt give reach arounds, hes a selfish kike. You should hit donovan up, he looks like a mothering and nurturing giver in the bedroom.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Good on you but jack doesnt give reach arounds, hes a selfish kike. You should hit donovan up, he looks like a mothering and nurturing giver in the bedroom.

Oh but he more than makes up for it with those secret jew massage oils...mmmm...OH MY!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ive never done reach around.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
You two done jerking each other off?

pretty sure they fuck on cam alot, i guess loktar waers his moms bra and a dora the explorer mask...

yeah see faggot, this is why society as a whole rejects you.

You guys are so fucking serious, you are gonna blow a fucking gasket
have a heart attack
or something
relax a little
fuck
mellow out some

I'm gonna go jerk some people off now

kthx bai!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They make me look normal and sane, eh?

jack