i'm a member of ASVS?...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
the only joke on this thread, is 'asvs' using my avatar to use on the 'blackfoot' account.

how bout change 'blackfoot' to 'blackfoot nap', how bout that? and post something.

or at least make the 'blackfoot' account closely connected or appropriate to what is supposedly being done or considered at 'asvs'

shit, 'loktar', you don't even use your account at 'asvs'. wonder why?, why was you reinstated?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
587bc2033a3de6840212c034b1be4b5770f27f8c787256b43d047c2a55404062.jpg

jack

How about you
shit, 'loktar', you don't even use your account at 'asvs'. wonder why?, why was you reinstated?

Because he asked me nicely after forgetting the email account he originally registered with.

Why don't you mind your fucking business and stay out of things that don't concern you? That account isn't yours any more, so you have no say in what happens to it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
the only joke on this thread, is 'asvs' using my avatar to use on the 'blackfoot' account.

how bout change 'blackfoot' to 'blackfoot nap', how bout that? and post something.

or at least make the 'blackfoot' account closely connected or appropriate to what is supposedly being done or considered at 'asvs'

We all don't have the luxury of spending 24/7 on the internet like you do. When ASVS gets busy again, I'll be there.

jack

Maybe you should check yourself, before someone else does again?

:bigass:

Synaesthesia

I wouldn't mind having an account at ASVS.

Can you arrange that, jack?

jack

Register at your leisure.

I'll approve the account when I see it.

jack

Personally I'd like to pretend he's pregnant and give him a D&C anally.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
am i currently still a member of 'asvs'?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'dershocka' just login and viewing my thread.

what's up player hater?

Synaesthesia

As you see "Chicken of the Sea" No one gives a fuck about what you say and think.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
am i currently still a member of 'asvs'?
:wtf:
You're not, but I am

nope, negatory, straight out lie =(equals). false information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth at 'trollkingom'. :bigass:
NEWEST MEMBER
modman

Joined August 9, 2022
'synaesthesia'. who's your main star trek/star wars character at 'asvs'?

'blackfoot' is a member. staff has yet to email my password.

jack

You think you're the only "Blackfoot" on the internet? Think again.

Password? You don't need no stinkin' password, since you're never posting there.

and Sister Synaesthesia most certainly IS a member. I changed what guests can and cannot see.

jack

Password? You don't need no stinkin' password, since you're never posting there.

and Sister Synaesthesia most certainly IS a member. I changed what guests can and cannot see.

do try reading, at least occasionally. I am a global admin at ASVS.

You, are a self owned nothing. Especially here.

Nice dancing, dumbest black bastard on the planet.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

no sir! i'm not the legendary 'blackfoot'. I am blackfoot NAP, formally known as 'bertshocka'.

since someone registered the 'blackfoot' account and is using my personal, customized avatar at 'asvs'

its only fitting that I share the 'blackfoot' account.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
still no activity by me.

I must be slipping or straight up tripping.

jack

Shut the fuck up, CeeJay.