i'm a member of ASVS?...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
face the facts vappopper. bottom line is you stole from me.

you're using what i create at 'trollkingdom' and using it at asvs because your jealous of 'ceejay'

the account at asvs is using the name of blackfoot and my avatar

Monkey Steal GIF - Monkey Steal Run GIFs
You mad 'bro? Your bitching and moaning is music to my ears. What you create? You don't create jackshit. What you do is steal.

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
face the facts vappopper. bottom line is you stole from me.

you're using what i create at 'trollkingdom' and using it at asvs because your jealous of 'ceejay'

the account at asvs is using the name of blackfoot and my avatar

Monkey Steal GIF - Monkey Steal Run GIFs

Already have. It's not an avatar it's a piece of custom jewelry you don't own.

Thief GIF - Jail Thief Robbery GIFs

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
peoples of 'asvs'. all i'm asking is for 'jack' not use my 'trollkingdom' avatar at your forum under the name of 'blackfoot', who uses the handle of 'ceejay' at 'tk'.

hey jack! use this as blackfoot's avatar at 'asvs' that 'starman' photoshopped of blackfoot's hyperboard logo, which can be classified as stealing.

below is the original version, i googled

blackhperborad.jpg

Art Created By: BLACKFOOT™ © 2006

StarMan™

peoples of 'asvs'. all i'm asking is for 'jack' not use my 'trollkingdom' avatar at your forum under the name of 'blackfoot', who uses the handle of 'ceejay' at 'tk'.

hey jack! use this as blackfoot's avatar at 'asvs' that 'starman' photoshopped of blackfoot's hyperboard logo, which can be classified as stealing.

below is the original version, i googled

blackhperborad.jpg

Art Created By: BLACKFOOT™ © 2006

Copyright law is clear. I cannot attest to whether or not you created the original image. As said image was not protected in any legally binding sense, it was free-for-use under the law.

However, the image *I* created from the original work is clearly copyrighted - with correct copyright notation applied to the image. As such, you are not permitted to copy it, use or repost it without my express permission - which I do not give.

jack

i'd appreciate if you would remove my custom made/copy written avatar from the 'blackfoot' account at 'asvs'

Let's see the copyright information. "Bad Boy" is someone else's trademark. Any time you use it (like in your av) you need to pay the owner a royalty for said use.

Produce the documents or shut the fuck up about it CeeJay. Otherwise I'll ask Syn to do her thing on this thread.

jack

when are y'all going to remove my avatar from the 'blackfoot' account?

I'm not planning to. Until you prove you made it and have legit copyright over said design it belongs to someone else. The Blackfoot account at ASVS has my permission as global admin to use said name and avatar.

jack

jack

It's so much fun owning you.