i'm a member of ASVS?...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
tell my why is 'vapnappy' using my custom made avatar on the 'blackfoot' account at 'asvs'?

c'mon peoples, its obvious that 'asvs' is no longer a active forum that in reality does not anymore.

beam me up scottie!

The Question

Eternal
Well, you pretend that CeeJay isn't you; how do you know that the ASVS Blackfoot isn't a You that you don't know about? I hear dissociative identity disorder can be a real bitch of a thing to manage...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
tell my why is 'vapnappy' using my custom made avatar on the 'blackfoot' account at 'asvs'?

You're forgetting that avatar is public property. You don't own that image. The expression itself is a trademark for a company that isn't yours.

Anyway, nothing you can do or say about it, but do go on with your bitching and moaning.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^^nope^^ my avatar is custom made by me. noone has that avatar. im

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
your avatar was used by 'devilman' and 'yahooee', which y'all claimed that it was purchased through 'srb'. they currently uses your old avatar, knuckle head.

jack

You're forgetting that avatar is public property. You don't own that image. The expression itself is a trademark for a company that isn't yours.

Anyway, nothing you can do or say about it, but do go on with your bitching and moaning.

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
If a avatar is public property, why did 'ceejay' lose his avatar privileges for using a similar avatar that 'devilman' used and now that you're using?

from what i understand, ceejay drew his avatar, based on a 'srb' illustration. which I never seen.

The Question

Eternal
If a avatar is public property, why did 'ceejay' lose his avatar privileges for using a similar avatar that 'devilman' used and now that you're using?

from what i understand, ceejay drew his avatar, based on a 'srb' illustration. which I never seen.
Because we hate you.

jack

Your avatar is public property you fucking dumb black bastard.

My avatar is commissioned bought and paid for unlike yours which is stolen: someone else's intellectual property: a theft.

Stupid black bastard.

Last edited:

jack

jack

Dumbest fucking black bastard on earth.

jack

StarMan™

I finally got around to your avatar, @CeeJay

DUMBBLACKBASTARD.png

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^^^^'starman'. you do realize that 'I' never had a forum. that's the original 'blackfoot' you are referring to, now known as 'ceejay'.(note to self- i'm 'blackfoot nap', not 'blackfoot'

'I' originally joined 'tk' as 'bertshocka'. 'I' jokingly ask the staff to change my handle to blackfoot nap (at that particular time dershocka and I shared the 'bertshocka' and was moking 'ceejay'/'blackfoot'.

'dershocka' eventually released the account to 'me' when the staff gave 'me' 'taod'

the 'bertshocka' account is now owned and operated by a former staff member. I gave you a positive like you on your post.

you definitely entertained 'me' on that.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Your avatar is public property you fucking dumb black bastard.

My avatar is commissioned bought and paid for unlike yours which is stolen: someone else's intellectual property: a theft.

Find my avatar on the internet. you can't.

just like you can't find your avatar that is supposed to be drawn by 'srb'.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
face the facts vappopper. bottom line is you stole from me.

you're using what i create at 'trollkingdom' and using it at asvs because your jealous of 'ceejay'

the account at asvs is using the name of blackfoot and my avatar

Monkey Steal GIF - Monkey Steal Run GIFs

jack

jack

face the facts vappopper. bottom line is you stole from me.

you're using what i create at 'trollkingdom' and using it at asvs because your jealous of 'ceejay'

the account at asvs is using the name of blackfoot and my avatar

Monkey Steal GIF - Monkey Steal Run GIFs

:bigass: dream on thief.