I'm agreeing with liberals more and more lately

Hey, the barn-rat ain't movin'. Somebody poke it with a stick and see if it squeaks. If not, it may be time to bury it out back deep enough that SaintLucifer won't dig it up and drag it back in the house.

Gee it's fun getting you guys all worked up and then going to bed. I should do this more often.

That's really uncalled for, Hambil. I've tried to point out the root of these misunderstandings but rather than you trying to be the bigger man, I have to get "no I was trolling you all along" crap.

Ok, so you concede fully. Until next time.

Messenger said:
That's really uncalled for, Hambil. I've tried to point out the root of these misunderstandings but rather than you trying to be the bigger man, I have to get "no I was trolling you all along" crap.

Ok, so you concede fully. Until next time.
Did I say I was trolling anyone? All I said was I went to bed. Sleep good. Life good.

Messenger said:
And why would you be agreeing with liberals more and more over immigration?

Because most liberals that I've spoken with about this oppose the proposed amnesty for illegals. Sure there are some liberals that would like an open border, just as there are some conservatives that would like an open border. However, most liberals and conservatives that I have spoken with about the issue seem to agree with me that the invasion of our country by illegal aliens must be stopped.

I am happy this thread sparked such a debate. My whole point was that things are really getting screwed up when the government starts taking actions that seem to anger most Americans, regardless of ideology.

Hambil said:
Building and maintaining a wall will:
1) Cost money we don't have.
2) Be minimally effective since most of our southern border is water.
3) Set back relations and trade with Mexico.
4) Set a tone of isolationism in the country that gives a false sense of security, when we are already slowly losing are technical lead in the world.

It doesn't solve the problem because the problem isn't illegal immigration. Illegal immigration is a symptom of economic dispare.

Conversely, Hambil is sounding a lot like George W. Bush on the immigration issue.

K Dogg said:
Conversely, Hambil is sounding a lot like George W. Bush on the immigration issue.
I never said I wanted an open border, or amnesty. I just don't think a wall solves anything. With TQ and his ilk disagreeing with a single point of theirs seems to mean you must disagree with everything they stand for and be wrong about everything. They live in a very black and white world.

K Dogg said:
Yeah, it looked like he was scrambling to think of reasons why taking action would be a bad idea there.

Messenger said:
Yeah, it looked like he was scrambling to think of reasons why taking action would be a bad idea there.
As usual we never got far enough in the converstaion to find out what I was actually suggesting or what I believed. We spent the time with you and TQ analyzing what I meant by "wall" and "made better".

Ho-Hum.

The one thing I never liked about TK is that, once we get into a real debate and discussion, everyone is more about arguing than finding or coming to a solution.

It's trying to shut someone down despite the value of the subject argued.

Illegal Immigration: I think we can agree that it IS a problem.

To Hambil's effective Wall challenge: Condom.

Along that same premise, a building a wall would be effective. The cost would be but a small dent in an already Huge dent. Hell, the US throws away that kind of money all the time.
It's not Isolationism. Because we're not closing the border to Everything Mexican, anyone and anything can cross anytime they want, just legally.
We are Calking the tub.
Do Condoms prevent men from fucking women? Hell No! It just makes sure that any little guys that try to cross the border are more than likely wanted as opposed to unwanted. (Stop! This is not a condom debate!)
Notice, "more likely". Nothing will eliminate illegals completely, but a wall sure will cut down on the ability.

Tourism, visas, diplomacy, trade, green cards still exist.

Powerful Immigration Billboards To Address What Government Will Not

110506I35_billboard.jpg

"Stop the invasion" Billboards funded by public sponsorship by the square foot.

Furthermore, the reconquista movement has big corporate funding. In almost every case we’ve researched, rich white men are behind the neo-Aztec movement. One businessman in California bought almost 700 signs telling the public that Los Angeles is now Mexico. Compare this with the grassfire billboards operation which currently has one billboard in Texas and is desperately attempting to get public donations for 4 more billboards.

http://infowars.net/articles/may2006/110506_b_billboards.htm

Well, of course. Only evil racist devils like us would defend working Americans. We should be punished. By tall, busty Aryan women in black leather lingerie.

The Question said:
By tall, busty Aryan women in black leather lingerie.
Aryan as in Hindu, Iranian, or the ficto-historical Nordic Aryan?

Or are you wanting all three, you greedy pig?

Back