I'm calling bullshit on the the "Jack" account.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I have info that Jack account is shared by at least three posters. Jack wasn't banned from TrollKingdom, his account was jacked by one of the imposters.

That's why TrollKingdom took so long to let Jack back in. Jack used several e-mail accounts to retrieve his handle. That's why he did so much begging to get back in.

Besides, what normal mothafucka post 24 fucking 7? 4:30 AM is not a likely time for anyone to be posting on a message board. That's right you old peice of shit. YOUR BUSTED.

And another thang.

Whoever is using Dirk Funk's handle at Blackfoot's Hyperboard is supplying alot of info on you dawg.

Oh Yeah! He also stated that you have excess to the Dork Lord account. BUSTED.

Seph

Retired Account
Mug!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
See? I don't even have to respond to him. He's just completely trolled out by me.

I can get up to pee at 4:30 am and look at the board while I'm going back to bed and respond to something, and he's trolled by it.

There is no Dirk Funk posting at your retarded hyperboard, fishnigger. You're making that shit up. Stop it, no one cares, and no one is going over there. You aren't getting ANY info on me from anyone.

Thanks for the acknowledgement on how deep and how long I've been fucking you in the neck, asshat.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I have info that Jack account is shared by at least three posters. Jack wasn't banned from TrollKingdom, his account was jacked by one of the imposters.

That's why TrollKingdom took so long to let Jack back in. Jack used several e-mail accounts to retrieve his handle. That's why he did so much begging to get back in.

Besides, what normal mothafucka post 24 fucking 7? 4:30 AM is not a likely time for anyone to be posting on a message board. That's right you old peice of shit. YOUR BUSTED.

And another thang.

Whoever is using Dirk Funk's handle at Blackfoot's Hyperboard is supplying alot of info on you dawg.

Oh Yeah! He also stated that you have excess to the Dork Lord account. BUSTED.

Oh My God. I don't know how I will survive the ramifications of this earth-shattering revelation.

jack

You could come up to Vermont and slide your firm yet pliant body all over me.....

jack

That would be a different kind of earth-shattering revelation I have a feeling....

steve samurai jack

I can get up to pee at 4:30 am and look at the board while I'm going back to bed and respond to something, and he's trolled by it.

dude, that's possible, but we didn't need to know all that. how pwned are you by *foot* with that reply. its make you sound guilty.

*laughing*

go head dude, deny and fail.

*tee hee*

There is no Dirk Funk posting at your retarded hyperboard, fishnigger. You're making that shit up. Stop it, no one cares, and no one is going over there. You aren't getting ANY info on me from anyone.

Today's Totals
Pageviews: 106
Visitors: 10
4 members, 6 guests
C, Dirk Funk, Kaos, steve samurai jack™

*tee hee*

Thanks for the acknowledgement on how deep and how long I've been fucking you in the neck, asshat.

**laughing**

jack

keep Dancing, cupcakeer. :bigass:

jack

You can count on that. When I am done with you, even you won't remember if you're the real jack or not.

I was cold until I read this post. Now I'm nice and warm :)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The most users ever online was 5 on 08.11.2009 at 03:17:15.
4 members, 1 guest
Jack, Dirk Funk, Bianchi, Joy

Today's Totals
Pageviews: 159
Visitors: 16
7 members, 9 guests
C, Joy, Dirk Funk, Kaos, steve samurai jack™, Jack, Bianchi

UP TOP

Seph

Retired Account
The most users ever online was 5 on 08.11.2009 at 03:17:15.
4 members, 1 guest
Jack, Dirk Funk, Bianchi, Joy

most users on line evr 5

LMAO AT HYPER FAIL BOARD!

*laughing*

*TeeHee*

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
huh?

so jack wasnt jack, he was 3 people, now he is jack again?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
_38178487_zamora150.jpg
_38178487_zamora150.jpg
_38178487_zamora150.jpg

_38178487_zamora150.jpg
_38178487_zamora150.jpg
_38178487_zamora150.jpg

_38178487_zamora150.jpg
_38178487_zamora150.jpg
_38178487_zamora150.jpg

jack

Someone is posting with my name at his board?

How quaint, and unoriginal :bigass:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Oh, he has an account set up under my name too. See, that's what happens when you have such a closeted life like Charles, when your only friends are your family, and the dead seafood you pedal for a living. The need to set up your own board, then fill it with accounts that only you use should tell you al you need to know about poor old Chuck.

I'll bet the inside of that Hummer is caked in semen.