I'm calling bullshit on the the "Jack" account.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So let's review the score so far:

Dono = PWNED BY NEW AGE POSTING (sorry dono, it had to be done)

Charles = PWNED BY CONCHAGA (Philly Dallas no show, never a shred of proof besides Charles "word" - banning/daycaring of Charles duals resulting in a complete breakdown of new Age Posting)

Charles = PWNED BY JACK (New Years Eve Meeting with Devilman and Eel O Brian this year never took place according to Devilman here at TK and Kevin on the phone)

Charles = PWNED BY LOKTAR (Hummer Challenge Pussy. Charles has YET to even attempt a lame photochop of him in his Hummer currently.

Charles Duals = PWNED BY SEPH ("Ignore" anyone?)

SCORE: TK 6,372 Charles and all of his Duals 2 (I give him one for Mentalists meltdown and one for his pwnership of Dono)

Spot on!

Charles = PWNED BY CONCHAGA (Philly Dallas no show, never a shred of proof besides Charles "word" - banning/daycaring of Charles duals resulting in a complete breakdown of new Age Posting)

Charles = PWNED BY JACK (New Years Eve Meeting with Devilman and Eel O Brian this year never took place according to Devilman here at TK and Kevin on the phone)

Charles = PWNED BY LOKTAR (Hummer Challenge Pussy. Charles has YET to even attempt a lame photochop of him in his Hummer currently.

SCORE: TK 6,372 Charles and all of his Duals 2 (I give him one for Mentalists meltdown and one for his pwnership of Dono)

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

jack

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!
Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

Spot on!

cfasdf

jack

This isn't good

Jackass is melting down. How's that ignore thing going?

jack

Originally Posted by jack
Speaking of Pathetic Duals....how's "geedis", "steve samurai jack", doorknock99 (which you'll notice I caught immediately) and the other three?

You don't really think you're fooling anyone with that transparent bullshit, do you?

Maybe you do? I've seen how obsessed you've become over copying me, d00der. It's kind of like "single white female" only much more perverse.

Speaking of Pathetic Duals....how's "geedis", "steve samurai jack", doorknock99 (which you'll notice I caught immediately) and the other three?

You don't really think you're fooling anyone with that transparent bullshit, do you?

Maybe you do? I've seen how obsessed you've become over copying me, d00der. It's kind of like "single white female" only much more perverse.

[

jack

[

LOL

This isn't good

Jack-ass is melting down. How's that ignore thing going? The Devilman dual failed, so you're perma pwned by Blackfoot and New Age Posting.

This is good.

jack

are you pwned by my troll? I think so LOL. What's "altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL

jack:
are you pwned by my troll? I think so LOL. What's "altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack

LOL

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack: