I'm calling bullshit on the the "Jack" account.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Oh, I see you're avoiding the rather painful issue of your obvious, pathetic duals.

I'd be ashamed too, if I were you.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Speaking of Pathetic Duals....how's "geedis", "steve samurai jack", doorknock99 (which you'll notice I caught immediately) and the other three?

You don't really think you're fooling anyone with that transparent bullshit, do you?

Maybe you do? I've seen how obsessed you've become over copying me, d00der. It's kind of like "single white female" only much more perverse.

And you're still trying to prove what? Get over the dual shit, dawg. Apparantly your menstrual cycle problems has flare-up again. Face it dog, you're my douche bitch.

And another thang, Douche Bitch

Take your left hand and put it under your ass by reaching between your legs. Use your right hand to position the receptacle full of water over your ass, behind your back.

Pour water slowly. Use your fingers and hand to wash your ass (including your anal sphincter) with the water. Lean forward slightly and rinse. Be careful to clean under your fingernails as well.

doorknock99 (which you'll notice I caught immediately).

Doorknock?

What tha fuck are you bangin' about?

jack

You've lost it, Charles.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Speaking of obsessed, you do realize you make three responses evrey time you post to me? That's obsessing to much.

jack

[color=black[SIZE=3]Speaking of obsessed, you do realize you make three responses to evrey time you post to me? That's obsessing to much. [/SIZE][/color]

talk about obsessed, bet I get this unedited version of this post up before you edit it :bigass: See, you were in SUCH a hurry to post you forgot the bracket over the color command :)

jack

That's how much I own you Charles :bigass:

Iyhara

I'm high
Lilac and Loktar are duals. UP TOP!
Lilac can go fuck himself, but I know he'd disagree with you. In fact...

What you gone do wit this pimpin'?
I'll tell you what I'm 'gone do wit this pimpin'' -- but you're gonna have to answer me this, Chuck. To you, Jackie's an obsessed spaz, Flower Boy and Loktar are duals. Who's -- or who're -- are running those duals?

Answer me, Chaz, and I'll help you out, but you're gonna be my bitch, mmk?

jack

Well, since he's been so free with his dual accusations,w e'll see how he likes our dual accusations in response. :)

This isn't good.

jack

Shut the fuck up, you retard.

And another thang, Douche Bitch

Take your left hand and put it under your ass by reaching between your legs. Use your right hand to position the receptacle full of water over your ass, behind your back.

Pour water slowly. Use your fingers and hand to wash your ass (including your anal sphincter) with the water. Lean forward slightly and rinse. Be careful to clean under your fingernails as well.

i get it.

jack

make sure you swallow after, douche bitch :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
oh brother....

Seph

Retired Account
:painkiller: