I'm calling bullshit on the the "Jack" account.

Seph

Retired Account
yer theres only one loktar-sextoyface fact.

Loktar. I'm calling bullshit on your account. I'm calling you a dual, bitch.

I'll have to agree with Blackfoot. Loktar has a dual like nature.

But who this dual belongs to will come to light soon.

GOD has mercy on his soul.

Seph

Retired Account

what are you talking about he posts nothing like u cunt flap...

dont throw stones in glass houses, and get some oposible thumbs while ur at it piss flaps

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

But who this dual belongs to will come to light soon.

GOD has mercy on his soul.

I'm God's dual.

I'm penciling in a smiting for you in my appointment book.

*teehee*

*warms up some lightning bolts*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is too funny.

jack

Wrong, and wrong. Lilac is the main. He has three other duals, but we all know who they are.

Do you?

And of course, the idea that Loktar is a dual has him completely pwning you, but then again what else is new?

jack

btw, there's a picture of lilac and myself sitting together in real time at a bar in Burlington, it was published last summer before he went "on tour". The poster that posts as "body bag" (who lived in Stowe) was also at that meeting. He gave me the body bag dual briefly. He was in Stowe for close to a week to help body bag pack, and his next stop was at Loktar's. Loktar lives in Glens Falls (near Albany) btw and his real first name is Dan.

Could you be any more clueless? Of course you could, just keep posting :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
i know who body bag is...

jack

Pope Dan :bigass:

jack

The ex-girlfriend still playing hoover behind the liquor store, Charles? :bigass: You could always make her some soup :::laughing:::

Conchaga's been calling you a pussy...what you gnna do about THAT pimping, little man? Ask around, everyone's agreeing with him.

Seph

Retired Account
Charles i would fuck u up if we were ever put in a cage together, u wud hate it.

Iyhara

I'm high
Loktar is a dual and so are you. And what?

Just reading the shit that you and your sock monkeys spew is annoying. You might be right about Lilac being a dual, but at least his shit more tolerable and consistent than yours. Take a gun and blow yourself.

Seph

Retired Account
To think that you beat out a billion other sperm.

jesus christ the ones that did not make it UP TOP what jokes, u must have a very proud mother, if she didnt die of shame.

jack

i know who body bag is...

d00d, you'd have fucking DIED to see the three of us together. and what happened after that is historic, really. I took over the lilac account and things got a little hectic after that.

Seph

Retired Account
soz dude one of the few times i was actually enjoying RL enuff to not post here best 3 years of my life.