I'm calling bullshit on the the "Jack" account.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
I dont fucking care!! get off my interwebz ganky mcgank

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What you forget (or gloss over) here Charles is that I actually had the Gutters created at Commie specifically to contain the type of trolling I did there. That's the part you probably choose to ignore, probably out of jealousy. The Gutters were created in my Image, and that's why there will always only be "one true King of the Gutters" which would be me.

And THAT'S been the BEST TROLL EVER. You saw what Hellman and his "horde" did over it last year. Better than the June Taylor Dancers in some ways. Also LOTS of fun, until I compromised some of the rules of the board in my exuberance.

But Charles, get this; "King Of The Gutters" is my troll. I created the concept, and when you use it in any way, you are being trolled by me directly as a result. It doesn't "exist" other than that. That's what it was created for, and I still seem to pwn you on it :bigass:

Now face facts. No images or spam at Comicon Gutters. That was by my hand bubbaleh

The fact that the Gutters subforum exists at all. That was by my hand bubbaleh

The fact that you are compelled to post about every little thing I do here over in the Comicon Gutters.

Hands?

DevilMan, and Kevey Pee? Again, you were completely trolled by me on that one. You claimed to have a meeting with them, but you didn't. When you make something up and claim it's true as a result of something I say to you directly, (which is that both of them think you are an utter fool, which is why they haven't registered here to defend you) and then you respond to it with a lie, like the way Greg totally pwned you with his Philly troll last year, then my little friend, you are completely pwned.

Game. Set. Match.

Nice work, jack. You certainly did pwn them totally!

jack

This isn't good.

When are you going to stop acting like we're stupid? When they close the lid on the coffin?

I can't tell you how hard I laughed at this post.

mediumTroll.gif

jack

Self portrait?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Up Top

I just like pimpin' the old dawg. How funny is it when he keeps defending something he has no controll over. It's not like he has any credability left.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Up Top

I just like pimpin' me and my duals. How funny is I keep spewing the same retarded bullshit. I'm so deluded I think people actually fall for my lies and trolling attempts. It's not like I have any credability left.

Fixed.

Seph

Retired Account
LOL

jack

Nice work, Loktar. This is official acknowledgement that you've just completely pwned the fuck out of Charles.