I'm Leaving TK forever (FOR REAL!)

NO YOU PEOPLE ARE NASTY I HATE YOU ASIANS!

Oh wait you meant us in the minefield not us white people.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
jack said:
I've left TK forever twice so far, so third times the charm.

Bye all you fucking fucks. I'll laugh at your geekiness while I sip from the chalice of REAL LIFE.
You're so needy Sally Struthers would break a sandwich in half for you.

*throws a peanut*

BlazerBoy

Damn you fucking white people. You should all move back to IRELAND where those damn fucking Indians got you from before you were enslaved and brought over here.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*Books a flight to Dublin* I"M SO THERE HONKY!!!!

I can't help it that I'm good at managing people and sitting in an office all day.

It's like you people trying to be bad at Math.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THE IRISH SAVED CIVILIZATION...AND WE'RE SORRY!!!!

You should be OMG YOU SAVED TEH WRONG CIVILIZATION!!! YOU MAYBE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT SAVING THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY GAVE A FUCK ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT, STUPID IRISH BASTARDS OMG YOUR DRUNKEN WHISKEY LACK OF FORESIGHT HAS DOOMED US ALL!!!

BlazerBoy

....and try taking a FUCKING Bath at least once a week. We need another potato famine to wipe the WHOLE hemisphere out again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YOU'LL HAVE TO PRY MY COPY OF FINNEGAN'S WAKE AND MY BOTTLE OF JAMESONS AND MY DICK FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS, NONIRISH KUH-cupcakeITS!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I MISS HIM TOO. And I really feel bad.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He'll be back. But I still felt bad, mostly because he posted indicating that I had pissed him off, and since I wasn't in the room with him, fighting my urges, I couldn't see his face to indicate if he was serious or not.

He keeps sending back all the webcams I send him, too. You think he's trying to tell me something?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
SilentBtViolent said:
Only if you promise to poop in a diaper and let me clean it up.

OK, I had to barf after I wrote that.

I can't compete with that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You're a total cunt. I adore you IN THE SENSE THAT I DON'T.

Me = PWNED.