I'm trying to get drunk to spame the mine field agin

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
i'll be sober soon shit

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I had a glass of iced tea. I FORGOT IT WAS GET DRUNK NIGHT.

Even if I had alcoholic beverages here I couldn't get drunk with my parents around. I told my mom I wish I had alcoholic beverages to drink and she was like well as long as you don't get drunk and/or tipsy! I rolled my eyes and was whats the point of drinking if you don't get at least a decent buzz going?

Love Child

One Love
I was totally going to make a parody thread about being sober and posting or something but then I thought, "That would be dumb, and depressing and something something or whatever" and then so I didn't and I am typing all of this stuff here now.

But I DID go to a place tonight where like everyone was like drunk and or high and or whatever and stuff and it was sort of cool and then sort of not cool and then I left because well I don't know, I just did.

Goodnight.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
so did Wacky end up getting drunk enough? it was never made clear in the finale.

CaptainWacky

I don't think I did?

CaptainWacky

FUCKMAN is for life.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I cant remember the last day I didnt have a drink.

I might take a day off later in the month.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I was tipsy last night while chopping up some veggies with a very sharp knife. It made for a fun evening, especially since secretly I was hoping I might slice my hand so I could take off work for a while. Bwahahahahahaa!!!!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
BONUS