IN HONOR OF DEAD cupcakeER DAY

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Atlas_Collins said:
You aren't even American so you have no say in this. You eurotards have already thrown away your heritage and guanteed your cultural extinction.

Inshallah!

Great way to rationalize your bigotry, hatred and racism. :roll:

Cranky Bastard

Mentalist said:

Great way to rationalize your submission to Islam.

Tyrant

Well then I guess you, Gurk and I have submitted to Mexico.

Cranky Bastard

Truth. California will be the first to secede and merge with Mexico.

Cranky Bastard

When nothing is "worth" defending (being that defending anything judeo-christian or anglo-saxon or caucasian or in this case "western" is now "racist, hatred and bigotry") then the best option is to submit immediately to avoid the rigors of the conquest.

The question: "is it better to be Islamic or dead?" applies here. The question: "don't the citizens (both legal and illegal) of California have the right to decide to join Mexico?" applies here.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Cranky Bastard said:
Great way to rationalize your submission to Islam.

rac·ism ('sĭz'əm)
pron.gif

n.
  • The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  • Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
Explain how not being racist has anything to do with submitting to Islam.

It's fine to have cultural identity. It's also fine to rail against cultures that promote viloence and a threat to our way of life.

What is not OK is to judge people based on the colour of their skin. And no matter how much back peddling and twisting of the issue you attempt you will never be able to logically say otherwise because there is no logical grounding for it. Racism kowtows to simplictic world views to support its hatred. To discount people on such a criteria is nothing short of moronic.

Atlas_Collins

Mentalist said:

Look at the cold, hard and brutal reality of the numbers, Menty - numbers that can not lie.

The birth rates for white europeans, from Spain to the Urals, is between 1.1 and 1.3 live births per woman. This means, irrefutably, that within 60 years the white population of europe will be less than one-half of what it is today.

Meanwhile, the birth rate for all the mongrel mud people muslim scum you stupid eurotards have allowed to flood into and infest your countries is above 4 live births per mud woman.

Given these cold, hard and brutal numbers that cannot be refuted, what do you think Europe is going to look like in 60 years, Menty?

Now, I understand that a good and intelligent progressive lad like you benefits from a good and progressive education and you've been taught to celebrate diversity and hail multi-culturalism as good. You've been "educated" to understand that the future of humanity wears a brown face, and that this is inevitable and good.

Of course, in your smug and progressive hubris you fail to realize that this can only mean that your own cultural and genetic legacy will be nothing more than a bleached skull in a forgotten graveyard where muslims will use your headstone as a urinal.

Inshallah!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I am now leaving this thread, never to post in it again :D That's about as much stupidity and ignorance as I can stomach for the year, actually.

Cranky Bastard

Mentalist, I'm shocked you would ask such a question. Either you're really really super-ignorant (which I doubt) or you are deliberately being obtuse.

Simply resisting the Islamification of a western country is considered "racism" and "hatred" and "bigotry."

Resist and you are a bigot. And a racist (despite the literal definition). And are full of hatred.

So, my comment of "buy your prayer rug now" is particularly pertinent, is it not? I am agreeing that submission to Islam is the best option.

Atlas_Collins

Cranky Bastard said:
When nothing is "worth" defending (being that defending anything judeo-christian or anglo-saxon or caucasian or in this case "western" is now "racist, hatred and bigotry") then the best option is to submit immediately to avoid the rigors of the conquest.

The question: "is it better to be Islamic or dead?" applies here. The question: "don't the citizens (both legal and illegal) of California have the right to decide to join Mexico?" applies here.

The difference is that Mexicans, at least, are christian, and derived from the judeo-christian traditons of the west.

The case of europe is not the same.

Cranky Bastard

Mexicans are still subverting the nation of America from within by legally and illegally altering the political landscape. They are also converting to Islam in alarming numbers while still in Mexico.

Ignoring political problems might be all the rage and chic and cosmo, but it doesn't make the problem go away.

Thus, since we cannot fight, resist, or otherwise stop the flow of change, I'll repeat: buy your prayer rug now.

Atlas_Collins

jack said:
I am now leaving this thread, never to post in it again :D That's about as much stupidity and ignorance as I can stomach for the year, actually.

See ya, pussy!

Can't handle me pouring a cup reality on your cupcakeer hero, huh?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Atlas_Collins said:
Look at the cold, hard and brutal reality of the numbers, Menty - numbers that can not lie.

The birth rates for white europeans, from Spain to the Urals, is between 1.1 and 1.3 live births per woman. This means, irrefutably, that within 60 years the white population of europe will be less than one-half of what it is today.

Meanwhile, the birth rate for all the mongrel mud people muslim scum you stupid eurotards have allowed to flood into and infest your countries is above 4 live births per mud woman.

Given these cold, hard and brutal numbers that cannot be refuted, what do you think Europe is going to look like in 60 years, Menty?

Now, I understand that a good and intelligent progressive lad like you benefits from a good and progressive education and you've been taught to celebrate diversity and hail multi-culturalism as good. You've been "educated" to understand that the future of humanity wears a brown face, and that this is inevitable and good.

Of course, in your smug and progressive hubris you fail to realize that this can only mean that your own cultural and genetic legacy will be nothing more than a bleached skull in a forgotten graveyard where muslims will use your headstone as a urinal.

Inshallah!

You see, issues like these are relevant. But I'm talking about racism on a human level. The world is not in the best of shape. It never has been. And the escalation of population is a huge concern; of this there is no doubt. I oppose many of the incentives and leg-ups asylum seekers get in Britain receive when myself, a born and bred Englishman, receives a hot steaming cup of nothing from the government. I find it criminal to be honest and it's one of the reasons I don't live there at the moment. But the derogatory and disgusting nature some people around here speak of minorities is frankly unbelievable and only really translates a sense of hatred at others. While we are dealing with problems on global scale we still need to judge people on an individual basis.

Whats more, I also agree that Caucasians should not be somehow frowned upon or labeled as racists because they wish to keep and celebrate their cultural identity. But at the same time this should not be done to the detriment of other races freedoms. I'm afraid the planet is kinda' multicultural by design and the oceans are no longer quite as wide a divide as they used to be.

But while all these issues are pertinent and relevant they do not excuse treating people in a different or subservient way on just the criteria of what their skin colour may be. There are many more criteria that a person can meet to warrant being treated as a sub-standard member of the human race before skin colour.

So I'll reiterate: While we are dealing with global issues that require grand-strategy to deal with, it is important that people are given the chance to be judged on individual merits and not due to what part of the pie-chart they belong to.

Cranky Bastard

Mentalist said:
So I'll reiterate: While we are dealing with global issues that require grand-strategy to deal with, it is important that people are given the chance to be judged on individual merits and not due to what part of the pie-chart they belong to.

Islam doesn't agree with you.

But it is "hatred" to resist Islam.

Cranky Bastard

So buy your prayer rug before us greedy, evil Americans buy them all.

You know us; we'll have to have more than one. We'll have to have one for every occasion.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
You mean fundementalist Islam, surely? I'm surprised, while we disagree pretty strongly on religion I did get the sense that you had a clear grasp of the bullshit that can be served up in the name of religion while mythically missing the point to begin with. I found your opinions on different dogmatic schools of Christianty to be succisnt and accurate. I know Muslims who abhor violence in all its forms and are as dismayed as the rest of us with terrorism and wanton violence against civilians.

It's these broad brush strokes across a billion odd people that I find troubling and illogical. But this is not a discussion on religion since that is a huge subject to broach and is not defined only by race.

Cranky Bastard said:
So buy your prayer rug before us greedy, evil Americans buy them all.

You know us; we'll have to have more than one. We'll have to have one for every occasion.

I have no problem with America. What passes for government perhaps but not in general. As it happens I'm one of about 4 Brits/Europeans who is pretty much Pro-America so I can't be pulled up on the "Rest of the World vs America" card.

Cranky Bastard

Well, if I remember the refrain correctly, it was "racism, hatred and bigotry." So the topic covers all of it.

The "broad brush strokes" comment is an indicator of submission to political correctness. Elsewhere we had a discussion on how the newest generations of muslims are raised knowing that Islam is at war with everyone else. The older "5 pillars" types are dying off.

When the "broad" brush begins to paint the accurate picture, why insist on using single pixel brushes?

I simply point out the double-standard of the west - the self defeatism that we force upon ourselves in the interests of "tolerance."

We shall have a fine epitaph on the Western Tombstone: "At least we were tolerant as they killed us."

Atlas_Collins

Mentalist said:
You see, issues like these are relevant. But I'm talking about racism on a human level. The world is not in the best of shape. It never has been. And the escalation of population is a huge concern; of this there is no doubt. I oppose many of the incentives and leg-ups asylum seekers get in Britain receive when myself, a born and bred Englishman, receives a hot steaming cup of nothing from the government. I find it criminal to be honest and it's one of the reasons I don't live there at the moment. But the derogatory and disgusting nature some people around here speak of minorities is frankly unbelievable and only really translates a sense of hatred at others. While we are dealing with problems on global scale we still need to judge people on an individual basis.

And your conception of "racism" is part and parcel of the "progressive" western tradition that is not shared by the culture that is rapidly supplanting your own. As Cranky aptly points out, when those "minorities" whose bashing you so roundly decry become "majorities" they will not treat you and yours with the same "tolerance and compassion and understanding" that you have shown to them.

Count on it.

Go to this forum:

http://forum.mpacuk.org/index.php?

Read what your fellow "English" muslims are saying about the west. Then come back and tell me they will have "tolerance" for your progressive views when they become the majority.

Whats more, I also agree that Caucasians should not be somehow frowned upon or labeled as racists because they wish to keep and celebrate their cultural identity.

But that's exactly what it is called by the suicidal cultural gatekeepers of the ideological left - and the muds play right along with the game. In America it is "racist" to oppose unrestricted immigration by millions upon millions of Mexicans, In Europe it is "racist" and "islamophobic" to question the tenets of a relgion/ideology dedicated to the destruction of the West.

But while all these issues are pertinent and relevant they do not excuse treating people in a different or subservient way on just the criteria of what their skin colour may be. There are many more criteria that a person can meet to warrant being treated as a sub-standard member of the human race before skin colour.

This is nice in theory - and quite admirable and high-minded according to the tenets of the secular/progressive philosopy of the modern left - but unfortunately this attitude simply is not shared by the teaming brown-skinned millions who very soon will no longer be "minorities". The numbers don't lie. Within your lifetime white people will be a "minority" in most european countries - we'll see then how the brown majority adhreres to the high-minded and progressive ideals of multiculturalism.

I wonder if someday - when you're an old man paying the jizyat and having the protubrant bone beneath your ear smacked by your muslim overloard - I wonder if you'll remember the words of Atlas Collins and say to yourself: "goddamn if that fucker wasn't right!"