It was a dark and Stormy Night...

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
...as it is outside right now. Its 1:10 AM, and the windswept rain is blowing at my windowsill. I have it cracked just a little, and can hear the wind whistling from beneath it. With the exception of the light from this computer monitor, the entire house is pitch black.

I've just finished molesting my better half while she was alsleep. When she woke up, I played innocent and tried blaming it on an Incubus (a demon spirit). She wasn't buying it and kicked me out the bed with no intention of allowing me back in.

Now I sit here at this terminal (before leaving to sleep on the couch for the rest of the night), thinking.." even though the pussy was good, should I have simply left here alone"?

Normally the Incubus thing would work.. but tonight, she wasnt buying it. Nope..not one bit! :(

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I was about to say are you feeling OK, as this thread initially appeared not reference a single TK member, contains no links to offsite material, and isn't about sex. Then I got to the big fib about you molesting a phantom better half, and the whole premise was ruined.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Apparently titty fucking a chick while she's asleep and then blaming it on demons instead of manning up and admitting it is a bad thing. Who knew.

starguard

It is now dark outside. It is very cold and wet. She is still very angry, and won't talk to me about it. If she allows me back into the bed tonight, I think I'll leave her alone for a while.

I think I fucked up pretty bad this time :(

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
That's how the problem started. You've not read many of Starguard's posts, have you? He IS a joke.

starguard

She speaks to me, but shes still giving me that "look" letting me know that I'm still not forgiven!

starguard

No, its more like a large pupiled "wide eyed" glare. The type of glare that could turn the Greek Monster Medussa to stone type of glare!

almost as if to say:

"I'm still willing to allow you to remain a part of my life, but if you EVER touch me with that thing again without my permission, so help me I'll cut it off an feed it to the neighbors dog"

:eek:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Ah, that glare.
*nods knowingly*
starguard dear, you're fucked. She has you right where she wants you now.

Love Child

One Love
Any woman that can "tame" stargard has my applause. Stargard, were those pictures of your wife you posted in the badlands in the Asian thread?