Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got a job interview 2morrow!

Cornstarch has many good uses, i.e., can be used to soothe skin irritations, a finishing powder for makeup, and a good base for a roux in non-lumpy gravy. Excellent choice, Blindgroping.

Enkephalen said:
Cornstarch has many good uses, i.e., can be used to soothe skin irritations, a finishing powder for makeup, and a good base for a roux in non-lumpy gravy. Excellent choice, Blindgroping.

Any way it can be used to keep your mouth closed. FOREVER?

and if you add honey powder to the cornstarch before you rub it all over someone, it's very lickable...and feels like raw silk of you rub over it lightly.

Good luck with the job Mandi!

It went not good...but I guess the guy saw some potential in me or some such bullshit. Because he's giving me another interview as soon as I learn some stuff. So I get to read Networking for Dummies and reinterview......yay or something like that.

Mandi said:
It went not good...but I guess the guy saw some potential in me or some such bullshit. Because he's giving me another interview as soon as I learn some stuff. So I get to read Networking for Dummies and reinterview......yay or something like that.

What an ASSHOLE! making you study for an interview!

Geez! It's not like you went for a job that you didn't have any knowledge about or something!

Layoff me BG...i'm fucking sick. I just can't bring myself to be exicted. It is a good thing....but I feel like crap so my excitement level is in the negitives. Oh and it's not like I didn't know any of the stuff. I knew quite a bit, and some of it I just couldn't remember....so a little studying should do me good.

Mandi said:

Should have taken CARTMAN's advice and kicked him in the nuts.

SaintLucifer said:
Any way it can be used to keep your mouth closed. FOREVER?

She already mentioned gravy, and we've seen incontrovertible proof that a sufficient supply of that could keep your fearsome maw a-chewin'.

The Question said:
She already mentioned gravy, and we've seen incontrovertible proof that a sufficient supply of that could keep your fearsome maw a-chewin'.

Still angry I forced you to remove your pic??

Mandi said:
That's the starting rate. You get a raise after three months....and from then on.

And thank you :bigass:

For my beloved MANDI
myrose.jpg

I remember all my life
Raining down as cold as ice
A shadow of a man
A face through a window
Crying in the night
The night goes into

Morning, just another day
Happy people pass my way
Looking in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
you made me so happy, oh Mandy

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mandi
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
I need you today, oh Mandi

I'm standing on the edge of time
I Walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbing
The tears are in my mind
And nothing is rhyming, oh Mandi

And I need you today, oh Mandi

Yesterday's a dream I face the morning
Crying on the breeze
the pain is calling, oh Mandi

And I need you today, oh Mandi

So I have another interview today at Zumiez, which is a skateshop....and one Tuesday @ Bath and Body Works.......one of them had better pan out or i'm gonna be pisssed off.