Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got a job interview 2morrow!

Mandi said:
So I have another interview today at Zumiez, which is a skateshop....and one Tuesday @ Bath and Body Works.......one of them had better pan out or i'm gonna be pisssed off.

You're too skater for the Zumiez. You'd fit in perfect at a real skate shop, though, like Ocean Pulse.

Well, the lady said she'd call me today if she had an offer.....and she hasn't called....so I guess i'm not working at Zumiez.......:(

Fuck I feel your pain...I'm goin back into construction so I at least have a paycheck....time to brush up on my spanglish

I'm going to be looking for a job in the next few weeks myself. I have some leads, but nothing concrete yet.

Fuck, I hate interviews. With a passion.

The next time I'm asked, "What's your philosophy on discipline?", I'm tempted to say, "I beat the shit out of the little rugrats until they see things my way." Bleh.

Sorry about the job, Mandi.

Friday said:
I'm going to be looking for a job in the next few weeks myself. I have some leads, but nothing concrete yet.

Fuck, I hate interviews. With a passion.

The next time I'm asked, "What's your philosophy on discipline?", I'm tempted to say, "I beat the shit out of the little rugrats until they see things my way." Bleh.

Sorry about the job, Mandi.
Tell 'em you ducttape the lil bastards to their chairs and gag them with sweaty gym socks...
Or you force 'em to read troll kingdom
haha

TK goes to school:

Ms. Friday: Johnny, you haven't followed the rules of the classroom. I'm going to have to put you in time out.

Johnny: O Rly? Suck my cock, you second rate troll.

Ms. Friday: Sigh. Johnny, a good troll is subtle. For example, all the while I was talking with you, your mother has been watching behind that door. She has promised a severe butt whoopin' when you get home. In other words...you've been pwned!

:bigass:

Ok, so the lady from Bath and Body Works called and gave me an offer. It's $7.50 and hour...which is above the national minimum wage, and a focus on stocking but working the floor as well. She said her employees get 10-15 hours a week on a good week.......which might be a problem...so i'm still looking for another job. But hey, at least it's something.....I can contribute a little bit instead of living off of Tony. So YAY! for me! :D

th_CongratulationsYouDidIt.gif

Mandi said:
Ok, so the lady from Bath and Body Works called and gave me an offer. It's $7.50 and hour...which is above the national minimum wage, and a focus on stocking but working the floor as well. She said her employees get 10-15 hours a week on a good week.......which might be a problem...so i'm still looking for another job. But hey, at least it's something.....I can contribute a little bit instead of living off of Tony. So YAY! for me! :D

Bath & Body Works you say? I see us becoming good friends Mandi, what's your employee discount again?

Kidding aside, congrats!

um.....I do believe after 60 days it's 30%...lemme check the book....yeah...30%..... Here's a tidbit of knowledge for ya....did you know the people that own Bath and Body Works also own eight other chains...including Victorias Secret??......after 90 days I get a 20% discount at all other chains...pretty sweet huh?