Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got a job interview 2morrow!

I ain't doing anything else with that board, so, why not? HOWEVER, I accept no responsibility if you bust your ass open on it!!!

But I will expect to see pics posted of you doing it.

LMAO! That'd be pretty fucking sweet....well not the falling on my ass part...tho there's alot of cushion so it shouldn't hurt too bad :P

Well, there's that, and the cost of shipping, and I gotta bring it down from the attic (or something... wherever I stashed it...)

But, yeah, it's all good.

Neil said:
HOWEVER, I accept no responsibility if you bust your ass open on it!!!

But I will expect to see pics posted of you doing it.

Will you accept damage from the neighboring properties in a three mile radius??

Pictures? It should make the national news. 8.4 at least.

DarthSikle said:
Will you accept damage from the neighboring properties in a three mile radius??

Pictures? It should make the national news. 8.4 at least.

Oh a FAT joke! Good one, dood!

Did you know the fattest person in the world (supposedly) right now is some 1200 lb. hispanic? How in the hell does that even happen!? Apparently, they're going to fly his ass to Italy where docs have offered - free of charge - to perform emergency intestinal-bypass surgery!?

Sucks to be THAT guy!

Mandi, however, is fine.

So.......I got the job at Zumiez too....guess there was this huge catastrophe that stopped her from calling us back......not that many of ya care.