Jack warned at EI two more times

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
One was for calling Jessica Simpson a communist. They interpret this as threatening a public figure.

LOP, what the fuck are you letting these guys get away with. THis is pathetic even for EI.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Calling Jessica Simpson a communist is threatening a public figure???

laughing.gif

What a bunch of fucking idiots...

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Lover of Purple said:
Actually, the original called for someone to kill her.

huh? I read through the entire thread where people quoted him. I don't see that anywhere.

Also, you first gave him a friendly warning but then changed it after pressure from other posters. What the fuck is up with that?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
there is no edit mark in his post. someone is lying here.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Someone is lying!!! Pressure!!!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Nope...no edit notation.

LoP...you're a fucking liar on top of being an idiot.

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man
Whatever. I edited it. I don't care if you believe me or not. I should have used full edit instead of quick edit. But quess what, I have no desire to run around worrying that a bored self rightous lout will make something out of nothing.

I can't believe I defended you people.

I guess I am stupid after all.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Well, so far, I think both sides are making mountains out of mole hills.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Lover of Purple said:
Whatever. I edited it. I don't care if you believe me or not. I should have used full edit instead of quick edit. But quess what, I have no desire to run around worrying that a bored self rightous lout will make something out of nothing.

I can't believe I defended you people.

I guess I am stupid after all.

You defended me so well I was kicked out before the required warnings.

Even a quick edit makes an edit notation

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man
*sigh* You didn't make it easy. But then you were trying to get suspended so you could run here and crow about it. Then start trouble. It's the M.O. of many here.

Anyway, I like you Darth. But believe what you want. Life is too short to worry about people who only want to make life hard for others.

I have a life.

You know, I can edit here within a certain time and it doesn't tag the edit.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
This ain't EI.

So, you edited someone else's post. Well, that's real fucking comforting.

What would you say if I were to say I saw the post when it was made, and it stated what it's saying right now? Care to explain that shit you lying bitch?

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
LoP, one of the prectices that liveJournal has is that Moderators (or anyone with the power) is Not allowed to edit posts, only delete the entire thing.
You all might want to concider adopting that idea.
When, noone can say you messed with it.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Lover of Purple said:
I would say..I don't care what you say. I know what it said.

Ok, let's see...

When an admin or mod edits out an offensive statement or pic, they normally indicate that something was edited for offensive content.

But you have to be different and change it to "She's a commie." I see. How ingenious of you.

Dude, you're a fucking liar and you know it. If you don't have the balls to admit that you fucked jack...and incidentally I did read the post right after it was written and the author has also told me you're full of shit...then quit replying, because your ass is done here so far as any shred of credibility you might have had.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lover of Purple said:
Actually, the original called for someone to kill her.

YOU'RE FUCKING FULL OF SHIT. I NEVER POSTED THAT.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I respect you still, Purple, but watch your fucking mouth.