Jack warned at EI two more times

Shal

No jack, I'll admit I don't know what you said. I do know what was posted under your EI screen name though.

I guess getting caught sucks doesn't it?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
CoyoteUgly said:
I don't think you have the guts to do that, jack. Hear me? I don't think you have the fucking guts to do that! :lol:

What call the provider and file a formal complaint? Bullshit. That takes only an actionable feat by the board admins, which they've done. The IP whoring as a justification only further justifies the legitimacy of the complaint. They admitted to it over here in print, and now they're lying about what I posted. Only Purple knows what I really posted, and unless he apologizes and reinstates me in 24 hours, I'm getting on the phone with their provider. It's no risk on my part, I haven't done a fucking thing. Purple has, and now Shallow is intimating she knows what I've posted. She's a lying bitch also.

We'll see who puts up or shuts up.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Maybe you're not the useless twat I categorized you to be after all. Hmmm...

jack

Boxes and assumptions are funny like that.

jack

How is the little missus anyway? She still serve the Guinness?

jack

LOL OMG

jack

THATS REALLY CLEVER, CHANGING THE QUOTE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I SAID SOMETHING I DINT

JUST LIKE THE TINYPENISHEADMEN OF EXISLE

jack

and on this farm he had some cocks

E I E I O

jack

with a cock cock here

and a cock cock there

here a cock, there a cock, everywhere a cock cock

jack

are those your eyes poking out of my nostrils? It feels like your head is that far up my ass.

G

Geedis,

jack said:
What call the provider and file a formal complaint? Bullshit. That takes only an actionable feat by the board admins, which they've done. The IP whoring as a justification only further justifies the legitimacy of the complaint. They admitted to it over here in print, and now they're lying about what I posted. Only Purple knows what I really posted, and unless he apologizes and reinstates me in 24 hours, I'm getting on the phone with their provider. It's no risk on my part, I haven't done a fucking thing. Purple has, and now Shallow is intimating she knows what I've posted. She's a lying bitch also.

We'll see who puts up or shuts up.

In the end, you'll run away and hide, like you always do.