Jack warned at EI two more times

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man
Cool, I've got everybody calling me names. Does that mean I trolled TK? ;)

BTW, Jack. Did you give access to someone else? Because someone posted it.

And CU, I didn't add anything, I just deleted. But you know that, I think. So, you have fun. :)

Pryce

Lover of Purple said:
Whatever. I edited it. I don't care if you believe me or not. I should have used full edit instead of quick edit. But quess what, I have no desire to run around worrying that a bored self rightous lout will make something out of nothing.

I can't believe I defended you people.

I guess I am stupid after all.

I sure the heck hope your defending me. As you know veganmom was trolling the thread I received my warning in. She had taken that thread off topic thats why I ask Chaddee not to feed the troll. She posted 18 times (I think) and I believe 11 or 12 were spam posts. She is jumping in every thread doing her best to take topics off course, hmmmm with what she calls her sense of humor. When it falls into the class of spam.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Lover of Purple said:
Cool, I've got everybody calling me names. Does that mean I trolled TK? ;)

Yeah...you're truly a farce to be reckoned with.

And CU, I didn't add anything, I just deleted. But you know that, I think. So, you have fun. :)

Oh you're a real funny guy, LOP...so I'm gonna make you a deal.

I'm going to be keeping track of posts made by TKers at EI...what few that haven't been massacred...and I'm going to do random screenshots. So, any post by a TKer that you might think about fucking with...it might have been preserved for posterity, and it might not. You'll never know unless you decide to play the odds.

In the end, it doesn't matter if you added or subtracted. You altered another person's post without making notation that you did so. As I said before, anyone other mod would have simply deleted the text and stated why it was deleted...but not you. Tell me another bedtime story...

RobL

RuReddy said:
I sure the heck hope your defending me. As you know veganmom was trolling the thread I received my warning in. She had taken that thread off topic thats why I ask Chaddee not to feed the troll. She posted 18 times (I think) and I believe 11 or 12 were spam posts. She is jumping in every thread doing her best to take topics off course, hmmmm with what she calls her sense of humor. When it falls into the class of spam.

To the mods and admins of Exisle:

I'm offically putting you on notice right now. When my ban is up on 4/01/06, you had better have done something with Vegantroll. Warnings. A ban. Some kind of public admonishment. Something.

Reason being, she's doing the same exact thing that you are punishing all of us for doing. That being, trolling. She's drawing threads off topic, and continually spams "Please don't feed the trolls" when in fact she's doing just that. I could understand you letting her slide when your letting us slide, but your not. Your hitting us, yet, she's getting away with murder.

If not, I'll be forced to take matters into my own hands. And you don't want that.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I can picure LOP furiously changing vegantrolls threads right now

RobL

Truth be told, I don't give a shit about what she's doing. However, she's basically trolling and attacking us, and when we do the same thing, were banned and otherwise hamstrung.

If were going to have an even playing field, fine. If not, standby.

Captain Jack

This may be off topic, but this just pisses me off about Psyche proclaiming herself a communist while she sits back in her chair in a nice comfy home in a non communist country. Communism is a horrible way of government unless you ARE the government. Everyone one else are just screwed peasants. God, that just irks me! Okay, done ranting now...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
A Karas said:
This may be off topic, but this just pisses me off about Psyche proclaiming herself a communist while she sits back in her chair in a nice comfy home in a non communist country. Communism is a horrible way of government unless you ARE the government. Everyone one else are just screwed peasants. God, that just irks me! Okay, done ranting now...
Blah blah blah Russia blah blah blah Marxism blah blah blah true Communism, etc.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
A Karas said:

Psyche is an airheaded little girl who sits around rubbing her twat while waxing philosophical on the net, but has never tasted the real world in any appreciable measure. Don't concern yourself with it. Just ask her if you can buy her laptop.

RobL

A Karas said:

Actually, Ru and I were just talking about this in the chat room. You really gave her quite a smackdown, considering that your pretty much "Mr. Neutral."

Now my question is "Is she one of those nuts that follow the WTO around and riots at their meetings?"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Darth, I have to say I was wrong about all things Exisle. I didn't believe much of what you've been saying until I saw it with my own two wide open eyes.

Purple, you're a hypocrite. I *and you* know exactly what I posted and you fucking edited it.
Warn THIS motherfucker.

Asshat, this is weaker than Rick Veitch's hypocrisy when he didn't like what I was saying either. Fuck you, please.

In the neck, preferably.

jack

And don't refer to IP's ever again as an admin, capiche? Not even the remotest suggestion. Any admin who abuses their "powers" as you seem to be doing could get a complaint far above any board moderator.

IOW don't fuck with me, you've been caught redhanded editing someone's posts out of sheer spite (jealousy? stupidity?) and then lying about it. Now apologize and scuttle back to your precious fucking messageboard.

Shal

Jack, please take your threats and go away. You don't frighten us, and what you say here makes no waves at EI.

I do happen to know what was posted under you account name.

RobL

Shal said:
Jack, please take your threats and go away. You don't frighten us, and what you say here makes no waves at EI.

I do happen to know what was posted under you account name.

Go sit and spin Shal. As far as I'm concerned, your asshat #1 over there.

Shal

And you fill that function here RobL, so it's just the pot calling the kettle black.

Get over yourself.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
No, no, no!!!

Bad!!

Take your yolding and :slap: about Them, TO Them!!!

jack

You have no idea what I posted, Shal. Purple edited it almost immediately. You are quite simply put, a lying cunt.

I'll tell you what bitches, I'll go to your service provider, and make a formal complaint.

Then we'll see who is full of shit or not.

You edited my posts and are lying about what you edited and now have violated my IP privacy on a public messageboard.

What do you think? Will your providers agree when I chew their fucking heads off? Better think this through.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I don't think you have the guts to do that, jack. Hear me? I don't think you have the fucking guts to do that! :lol: