Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamey Whistler = Peter Octavian?

Apparently it's his real name (cool). Getting banned over it was supremely silly considering he posted here for a while with that handle.

Peter Octavians real name is Wil, not Peter. Peter Octavian is a character from something or other. He also posts here under too many duals to list.

As for the sandy vag, that's nothing new. The only difference is that he's posting more, where before he'd limit himself to bitchy rep comments.

You should cheer him up by buying some of his scented oil. Now 73% semen free!

PO is a good guy.
And, yes I know his real name and he's an awesome computer artist, with a fetish for faeries.
BUT he KNOWS his music too.

As for the sandy vag, that's nothing new. The only difference is that he's posting more, where before he'd limit himself to bitchy rep comments.

It doesn't seem like much has changed. He loves giving me bitchy rep comments.

He started negstalking me last night because I took an anti-Nazi stance. :(
On TurdForge or Troll Kingdumb Elgin?

It's up on TurdForge. He's doing the same stuff to me, but it's been going on longer for me. He loves negging me. Kind of like the Gaghmin here.

PO is a good guy.
And, yes I know his real name and he's an awesome computer artist, with a fetish for faeries.
BUT he KNOWS his music too.
Oh, he always seemed like a solid poster. Just seeing him merrily dog-piling someone along with the rest of the rabble is disheartening. WF must have some sort of hold over him.

It's (probably) not PO. I don't know too much about WF, but he doesn't post much there. He's an Exisle kinda guy IMO.

He did the logo for TKR/RK...his sprite work is pretty cool. He has a HUGE portfolio at one of the rendering websites, I forget the name of it.

Great guy actually.

I didn't really think it was him on WF either at first, but people change.

I'd describe his posting now as knee jerk and lazy. It's a far cry from what I saw of him four years ago.
I agree 100%. It's either someone completely different...

...or incredibly sad.

He used to give sound, intelligent arguments for his positions. Now? Not so much.