Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamey Whistler = Peter Octavian?

well he talks to me like im some kind of cunt at WF so he can go fuck himself, hope he doesn't get re-employed anytime soon.
I think Wil is just going thru a hard time supporting his family, and is taking his frustrations out online. There's no shame in bumping into a rough spot now and again. Blockbuster closing hit everyone hard.

Give him time. He'll calm down.

1st impressions are a bitch with me, and if he tells me to piss of back to tk again im sure i wil get a perma ban there. dont be rude to me if u dont know me.

as far as im concerned he can DIAF.

I just think giving someone grief during the holidays is bad karma. Especially when that someone is already having a bad holiday because he can't support his family. IIRC, he does have stepchildren.

Yeah, Wil is a minor online irritant, but that's about it, really. He barely registers. Move on to bigger fish.

Let's get something straight right now. Wil is NOT my friend.

that is good, coz ur only as good as your worst friend, which come to think of it makes me a complete piece of shit lol oh well im sure i will carry on ;)

I just think giving someone grief during the holidays is bad karma. Especially when that someone is already having a bad holiday because they can't support his family. IIRC, he does have stepchildren.

Yeah, Wil is a minor online irritant, but that's about it, really. He barely registers. Move on to bigger fish.

all i said was hes a twat, and he comes across as a twat, how can i help that? i was just telling the truth as it is to me...

gotta catch some ZZZZZZZs now cya soon friday ;)

IIRC, that guy was one of the ones who gave me the most persistant rations of shit when I first showed up here. I'd be hard-pressed to say his recent troubles caused him to be MORE of a dick than he was way back when. In fact, at the time he was extremely possessive of TK and kept ordering me to piss off back to Comicon. Guess that kinda changed...

mmm yeah I'm kind of surprised by this. I just figure his WF is my TK, but I'm surprised by the tenor. He did the logo for RK, the one I stuck with, anyway. He WAS a contributor until the 2nd iteration of that board.

Sad that this is what's happening to him.

Sad is watching trolls complain about someone else's trolling. :lol:

Get your big boy and girl panties on. I mean, TKers whining about someone being "mean"? WTF happened to the vim and vigor of this place, anyway?

Get your big boy and girl panties on. I mean, TKers whining about someone being "mean"? WTF happened to the vim and vigor of this place, anyway?

all im saying is that their always whinging about how the board is dying coz of a lack of posting and all they do is tell noobies to jog on, pretty much a stupid thing to do imho.

I know general bitchiness and leaving negative rep count for trolling at WF, but this TK. We have very high standards to uphold.

When has picking on malcontents not been TKish? I understand you don't want to diss your home board and its posters, but before you do what would be the equivalent of me defending Starguard by saying his posts are simply 'misunderstood' at WF, consider the option of staying out of it entirely. :shrug:

Also... you should switch avatars before posting this. Jim-jim made the current one, right?