Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamey Whistler = Peter Octavian?

It took me a minute or two to recall who she was.

Once I did, I'd have no clue why she dropped my name like she did. Why would I care? People have their own agendas.

Nor am I going to put on a show for your benefit. Better luck next time, guys. :)

I'm hurt, Cheryl.

After all we've been to each other? *sniffle*

Weevil said:
When has picking on malcontents not been TKish? I understand you don't want to diss your home board and its posters, but before you do what would be the equivalent of me defending Starguard by saying his posts are simply 'misunderstood' at WF, consider the option of staying out of it entirely.

It's nice to know after all these years people still don't get me. Well done! :smooch:

I *thought* my membership at WF was still valid.

Then again, I haven't logged in for years. Maybe I was deleted due to inactivity.

:shrug:

Wordforge rules apply to TK?

Considering Friday isn't a member of WF and the information came from LJ you are once again full of shit. :lol:
I think you are so totally full of shit that you don't even deserve to have 'troll' status or "spy" status bestowed upon you. Every time there is the slightest bit of drama concerning WF we can always count on Tamar asking where the "vim and vigor!" of the place has gone, without contributing a single fucking iota of general lulz. "TK has no trolls, because they are complaining about reputation." And so on. You sound like a true over-the-hill bat.

FYI: the current administration is not so fucking soft towards your board and over-the-hill trolls such as yourself. I think you have been playing WF and TK and have had a merry old time doing so, by acting like a Caretaker of one board and mocking your role on the next. Revealing first names and private messages? Let's be honest - the only reason you are still anyone at WF is because you are relatively reliable in moderating threads as to which shotgun better blasts liberal faces off. Otherwise, you don't hesitate to circumvent the rules of the board you moderate by posting PI here. If another person who is a mod there did half the shit you do here, they would be out in the blink of an eye.